“Excellent hotel with Good Hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Ramachandra

BEST WESTERN Ramachandra
Ranked #8 of 70 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent hotel with Good Hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Its a very good hotel with Excellent hospitality and services at Gajuwaka- Vishakapatnam. I have been visiting this hotel for the past one and half year. The staff is very loyal and helpful . The room ambience is very good . The quality of food is simply superb. I rate this Hotel as one of the best top most hotels. As a guest I always had a peasant stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Naveenbnk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay in early September 2013 during a business trip. I was on a business trip from Singapore to Vizag for meetings with the refinery and was recommended this hotel due to its proximity to the airport and refinery. And it was certainly an excellent recommendation. My conditions for hotel rooms are - it has to be safe, clean and not noisy, no sagging mattress, no roaches and mosquitoes, and must have wifi in room. The hotel met my requirements hands down, very clean and comfortable and they even have choice of firm and soft pillows. Their staff are efficient and friendly staff, which is an important asset in the hotel industry. Your front office staff, just to name a few, Hema, Lalitha, Vijay, really brightens my day through their friendliness and cheerful disposition. I am impressed with the front office staff proactiveness to customers, during a casual conversation with them, I had brought up a few comments and I realized it was quickly fed back to the relevant departments because the next thing I knew, Mr Satish from housekeeping was looking into it. Calls to the front office, housekeeping, etc. were answered within a couple of rings. I have to commend their housekeeping, my laundry were returned on time, requests were attended to very promptly; well these excellent services are even hard to come by in some up scale hotels. The restaurant daily breakfast, buffet lunch and dinner has a good spread. Restaurant supervisor, Mr Binod, is attentive and remembers my preference from earlier meals.

So, do I have other comments for improvement? It would have been nice to wind down the day with a nice cold beer / whisky. I was told the hotel is planning to set up the bar on the ground floor, lets hope it will be ready soon. Wifi is free, connection in the room is good but the speed could do with some improvements.

In conclusion, I will certainly return to your esteemed hotel and will recommend to others.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am back here to review the same hotel after 8 months.

In my earlier review I said "Excellent service from a professional team"

After 8 months I want say the expertise in handling customer has improved a lot.
The food has become lot more tastier. The staff are so cordial that I could build a rapport with them which many times I feel as if I am at own home.

Oh professional team of BWR,vizag keep the good work going and be improving a lot.

Pradeep

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Visakhapatnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hai,

This is KV Rao. I Am happy to share my experience at Best western Rama Chandra.. We have Organised my Daughter engagement at Best western, they gave us a best service with best pricing and awesome arrangements... The staff MR.Naidu in F&B department is very loyal and helpful. they arranged all our needs and requirements with in very short period. Staff is very loyal and down to earth.The best service I have ever experienced in hospitality Industry.. hoping to organize all the banquets in the same hotel with the same kind of receiving.

I would like to say this is best place to organize your banquets with best price and high quality of service.Whoever visits the will definitely will experience the best service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
visakhapatnam
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Food is good but expensive as per the location, area and standard of VISAKHAPATNAM, The ambience is OK. The lighting in the restaurant was inadequate. One big flaw was regarding providing crockery and cutlery. The waiters were picking the crockery and cutlery from near by table instead of replacing from the kitchen, etc. NOT Acceptable at all....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sanjayshree1965
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We(myself and my wife) are natives of Visakhapatnam but are settled at Hyderabad. Although we initially planned for the celebrations at Hyderabad, the decision to change the venue from Hyderabad to Vizag was made a week prior to the birthday due to inevitable reasons. We then went on to plan for our son's first birthday at Visakhapatnam, preferably near Gajuwaka, as that is close to my in-laws and other relatives residences.

With just a week time, we were circumspect about the availability of venues but due to off-season for wedding, almost all venues were available. Having made enough calls to many star hotels at Vizag, we pinned down to couple of hotels at Gajuwaka - AR Grand and Best Western Ramachandra. The response at the former was lacklustre and despite repeated calls, our queries were hardly answered at A R Grand. BW Ramachandra were always on their toes answering all our questions with great patience. The banquet Asst. Manager, Mr. Naidu, was very courteous and addressed all our concerns and sent us photos of the venue, along with menu details. In spite of us showing some aggression while bargaining for the menu and cost per plate, he never lost his cool and offered his best. This suavity was one thing I was pretty impressed and went on to book the venue for Aug 2nd 2013 - all this without actually visiting the venue as I fell short of time.

A day before the party, we met Mr. Naidu and he assured me of his staff's courtesy, politeness and conduct, along with all needed logistical support to ensure a successful party. On D day, he ensured that things were done promptly as per my instructions - an instance, where the birthday table was promptly decorated with the color of our choice. Decoration, by a third party referred by Mr. Naidu, was at its best. Before serving the dinner, I was invited to taste all the food items. The food tasted great to my taste buds. There was some lavish praise by our guests regarding the food taste and the way with which the staff treated/served the guests. All through the party, there were few staff placed for our assistance in activities like playing the b'day song, cleaning up the venue as required, distributing chocolates and for other trivial things. The General Manager too paid a quick visit to the venue while the party was on and checked with me about how things were going. I am heartily pleased with the care taken by the higher-up authorities. Entire staff at the event, gave awesome service.

From our experience, everyone ranging from front office executives to the stewards, from Asst manager to General Manager, all have lived up to the true meaning of hospitality!!

I thank the entire staff eternally for making my son's birthday a very very memorable occasion. I wish they keep up the same tempo for every customer and for years to come. Without any doubt, Best Western Ramachandra is truly THE BEST hotel at Gajuwaka and one of the BEST hotels at Visakhapatnam. For any b'day function or other similar events, one can go for it without any doubt !! 'REST' Assured, your will be delivered the 'BEST'!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LVonline
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Hotel is very nice. Specially bhargavi , from house keeping dept, exe chef naveen and papa rao are very nice people they all are asset to hotel as they treats the guests so nicly that they fwll so comfortable and just like home

• Stayed July 2013