“my trip to visakapatnam”

Best Western Ramachandra
Ranked #8 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Hyderabad, India
“my trip to visakapatnam”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My stay at your place was excellent, I did not get a chance to visit all your places like swimming pool etc, can speed up the time taken for check out. All the services rendered were excellent. I would definitely prefer to stay when I visit visakhapatnam again. I would definitely refer to my friends and relatives about my experience at your place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sunitha_narsin
RATNA K, General Manager at Best Western Ramachandra, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Sunitha,

Greetings from Best Western Ramachandra (Only closest hotel from the airport) Visakhapatnam!!

I and my team would like to thank you for choosing & giving us the opportunity of hosting you. I am delighted to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Best Western Ramachandra, it is our constant strives to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. We want you to enjoy every day of every stay so we pledge to your our service guarantee. The professional and friendly staffs are committed to making your stay both enjoyable and comfortable. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us to improve ourselves and exceed guest expectations.

Thanking you once again I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Best Western Ramachandra and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

A. Ratna Kumar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Surat, India
Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's almost more than 45 days of staying in this hotel ans still continue...
Starting with warm welcome from staff I must say all staff are very friendly in nature, always ready to help and very prompt in action for your comfortable stay. must say "Service is excellent". Food quality is excellent; from breakfast to buffet dinner, arrangement is very nice at restaurant, my other local friends too enjoy the dinner very much. Everyday maintains a room condition in good manner by attentive housekeeping staff. It was awesome feeling for surprised celebration done by hotel staff on my birthday. I am very much thankful to all staff member of the hotel for making my birthday very special this year. I would recommend to everyone in my circle to stay here to enjoy good hospitality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rajesh_Kathiriya
Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hi guys , My self Shamanth kumar Hegde from Mangalore. I had pleasant stay in the hotel from May 2012 to October 12.I would like to say that its one of the most and wonderful hotel i have visited in vizag. This wonderful feel comes with their excellent Service starting from BELL BOY, FRONT DESK, ROOM SERVICE , House keeping, HOSPITALITY and Good Quality Food. The team of the hotel gave me so comfort that i felt home environment. My day use to start with a smile on the staff face and ends with same.
I would Like to thank, Chef Neveen for the healthy food, Chef Satheesh for the tastiest Noodles which I never ever had.

Thanks For Vivek for the overwhelming service in restaurant.

I still remember the bell Boys & Front desk staff. How they use to greet me ." RAKESH & KIRAN Your team was outstanding Guys..".

Finally i want to say ... If anybody wants to experience the hospitality be with these guys at least one day.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank shammyhegde
Dear Mr. Shamanth,

Tyler
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The facilities are very nice and cleaned thoroughly everyday. Dealing with the employees was so pleasant. They went out of their way to make you feel like an honored guest. I happened to be not feeling well one day and stayed behind to rest. I believe the cleaning staff must have mentioned this to the manager as he & two other staff members came by to check on me. He even gave me his business card to call him if I needed anything while my friends were gone. That was far more than I expected & certainly made me feel less like a foreigner! They are very attentive to details that make your stay extra nice such as fresh fruit to snack on, bottled water, fresh towels folded in creative animal shapes, etc. I would highly recommend this facility & plan to stay there the next time I am in India!

Dear Mr. S Pat

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I couldn't rate the hotel more highly. In every area the service, the rooms and the meals were excellent. Spent 2 weeks in this hotel last year and again this year. Would most certainly return again and I highly recommend it. Staff are very friendly with a genuine interest in your well being. They are always available and helpful at any time, night or day. The buffet meals that I had while I was there were most enjoyable with a good variety for all tastes. Plenty of fresh fruit and salads that were safe to eat for westerners. Comfortable beds and hots showers, good air conditioning and fans in rooms, couldn't ask for more.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor at the back of the hotel both times and my room was excellent
1 Thank Susan W
RATNA K, General Manager at Best Western Ramachandra, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Ms. Susan,

Greetings from Best Western Ramachandra (Only closest hotel from the international airport)Visakhapatnam!!

I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Best Western Ramachandra, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized services and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us to improve ouselves and exceed guest expectations.

Buffalo, New York, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I spent two weeks here. They provided excellent service, excellent meals, and were their to answer my questions. The hotel is very nice. I highly recommend this hotel to you. Laundry was done quickly and well. Bottled water was available upon request for drinking. Extra fruit was placed in the room daily. I just felt honored while I was there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Narrabri, Australia
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is a peaceful haven in the midst of Visag. The rooms were impeccably cleaned each day and the small touches, such as towel designs and fresh fruit appreciated. The bed was excellent and the room quiet. The staff and service at this hotel were to be commended - every interaction was a pleasure with the upmost of politenesss.