Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach
$24
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
1,395 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsquare restaurantpremier loungejogging trackmaster chefsea viewrooftop restaurantduty managerbay of bengalexcellent viewcoffee shopbeach roadspecial thanksbeach facingspecial mentionexcellent propertyin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach is located on the Beach Road and most rooms give a nice view of the beach which is busy most of the day and night. The hotel is part of a bigger complex which includes a cinema. Reception was friendly, helpful and efficient. My room was very comfortable, everything was in working condition, and free wifi is provided. Food at "The Square" restaurant was excellent. Staff throughout were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Mohammed_Shoeb, General Manager at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent visit to Visakhapatnam. We appreciate and value the time you have taken to share your experience with us.

Your feedback and your recommendation in considering our hotel are gratifying.

I would like to thank you for expressing your views on the hotel’s design, surroundings, and room. I am glad that you liked our facilities and services. We always strive to provide services that create experiences, your comments on your stay with us assure us that we are on the right track.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Excellent hotel with super location for anyone on work in Vizag. Only blip was the airport pick up and staff. Even after 2 calls the previous evening, no car was at the airport. Hotel staffer was busy playing games on his phone. He finally got me Rs. 500 beaten up airport taxi for which the hotel then charged me Rs. 1200 for it. No action was taken on informing them on the same. Otherwise, good food, value for money and excellent service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mohammed_Shoeb, General Manager at Novotel Vishakhapatnam Varun Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time in addressing your concerns and sharing your feedback. Whilst we continue to receive positive feedback from our guests about our services, I am saddened that on this occasion we have failed to meet your expectations.

It is such feedback that allows us to make amends and ensure such lapses are not repeated again and hence I have shared your feedback with my team and shall thoroughly investigate on the same.

We understand the frustration you must have experienced and we sincerely urge you to treat this as an isolated incident.

We would ensure that these gaps and lapses as experienced by you are strengthened and adequate measures taken to be consistent.

If there is any opportunity for us to serve you better please do not hesitate to let us know. I remain at your service should you ever feel the need to contact me.

My team joins me with the hope to welcome you again and make sure your next stay with us will leave a positive impression.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed with family from 19th to 20th march..enjoyed the ambience, service, hospitality and facilities in this truly international hotel with high standards.. definitely value for money.. enjoyed the complementary buffet breakfast very much. Definitely the best place to stay in vizag..

Room Tip: All rooms are sea-facing with an irresistible panoramic view of sea, and hotel located right on the beach road..excellent location.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kirankumar

Dear Sir,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your comment on your recent stay.

I am delighted to know that you liked our product, surroundings, food & services. It is particularly rewarding to hear such beautiful words from our repeater guest.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Your words of appreciation shall go a long way for the team to continue to deliver a high level of service to our guests.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Good hotel on the beach, very nice rooms, good restaurant. Breakfast can be enjoyed outside in front of the hotel overlooking the beach and sea. The garden also has a pool with one open side towards the sea, giving a spectacular view. The staff is friendly and helpful. Nice area for walks around the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank egil190492

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review. It gives me immense pleasure to know that you liked our property, service and food.

I am glad to note that you found the ambience of the hotel suitable to your needs.

Once again, thank you very much for all your appreciation and look forward to welcome you soon at Novotel Visakhapatnam Varun Beach.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Hi General manager,

I am just writing this review to express my feelings or my intentions towards your hotel of my stay first of all my applauds for your hotel for scenic beauty and extreme facilities available at your hotel and further food which is very tasty and delicious finally last but not least your staff were extremely friendly and very helpful on what ever the query I asked for Namely Ram I think your duty manager Swapna ur Fom they are very helpful in helping my queries

Convey my best regards to all love u novotel we will come back soon

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Suparvati

Dear Madam,

Accolades and appreciation such as yours only encourage us to further improve our services and facilities. I will share your comments with Ram & Swapna. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we would be delighted to welcome you back to Novotel with your family and friends.