“We didnot get the room in time.”

FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Every thing was fine but we did not get the room in proper time because of between your trip and hotel communication gap. they provide us 2nd room after 12 hours. In any next trip we will never book from cleartrip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SOUBHIK T
There are newer reviews for FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have booked this hotel in a urgency as one of my Friend was in hospital due to road accident, most of the time I stayed outside , only I stayed during night. On 26th Jan night when I was having dinner with my wife at up stair , to my surprise few guys come wearing towels , like having dinner at bathroom, hotel staff did not restricted them nor tried to refrain them coming like this.

Full night we used to have disturbance of TV sound and chit chat of those 20 guys.

Not safe for family.....so immediately next day I have vacated the hotel and moved to some place near to the hospital where we got accompanied by some of our friends.

I have communicated to hotel manger but no use....

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MohantySoumya
Koushik P, Owner at FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

At the time of your stay we had a bulk booking of 25 rooms where more than 50% of the hotel was occupied by a group, so it happens some time when a whole group is there. Out hotel is a Home away from and most suitable for families.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Dec 2012 for a period of 3 days for attending a National Conference.
Centrally placed,near to the shopping area, good hospitality, good food at the restaurant, helpful staff, good spacious rooms, Wi-Fi facilty also available..
Worth for the money

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dr_ASWINI_DUTT_R
Koushik P, Owner at FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback, and this can help most of the travelers to choose the right place to stay in. We are happy to serve you better always.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

it was nice experience at the hotel. very comfortable.service is very good. it is located in good locality nearer to station. wish to hav another visit to this hotel. good service also.hotel staff good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank manoj211203
Koushik P, Owner at FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank You for your valuable review about your stay at our property.
We would like to make your stay more comfortable in your future visits.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good ambience, location and and service. The house keeping could improve, if quality of items provided are personally checked by the HK in-charge. The blanket provided had a prominent tearthat should have been changed w/o being pointed out.
I have been staying in various hotels , off and on. all over the country since 1988, and rate this hotel as a very good one. Service is Top class.
M.V.Rao

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Vijayrao M
Koushik P, Owner at FabHotel Kinnera Comforts Daba Garden, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your valued feedback about your stay. The inputs provided will be taken care of. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Overall the stay was good , room was fine AC deluxe which can be converted to non AC deluxe. Food was good , service was good , good cooperation.location is central with accessibility to the market and bus stand .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sunnymihir

Appears like we provided you an all-round satisfaction. Your review has boosted our morale to continue a dedicated service. Looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been traveling in India for the last six weeks now and have never had a worse experience. Not only are the rooms not clean the service is quite terrible. The manager Kishore was a completely rude. The day I was checking out, he sees me walk past him and I told him I'll be checking out at noon. I come back and tell him to prepare my bill and he tells me that I have to pay an extra day because I was supposed to check out at 10 am given that's when I checked in the day before. When I opened my wallet to check how much money I had, he snatched it out of my hands. He then charged me 50% of the room rate for the second day. I told him that he should at least let me stay in the room till my bus departed and he refused. DO NOT STAY AT THAT HOTEL. BUNCH OF CROOKS!

• Stayed: November 2012