“avoid cleatrip hotel booking and this hotel in Vizag”

Senora Beach Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Visakhapatnam
Senora Beach Resort
Ranked #58 of 80 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I booked deluxe room through cleartrip more than one month in advance for my year end stay (Dec13). couple of day before cleartrip mentioned to me that rooms not available in hotel and they offered me some city hotels and after insisting i am looking for beach side resorts they worked out and confirmed me that room is secured. Was shocked to see the room offered which was executive catgeroy as per them but can be compared with out house rooms with no sea facing view which is sellign point for this resort which is situated far away from city and ruined my entire year end plans.

Be careful on what's shown on website and what;s offered and avoid cleartrip for hotel booking ..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank spounikar

Reviewed November 25, 2013

do not prefer its waste , a/c not working in the room , no services to the room ,
break fast not provided stating that due to heavy rush there is no food at our hotel . poor transportation facilities .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Vijaya Krishna M
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Senora is a delightful place to spend a few days. We spent 4 days there simply to relax after visiting friends in the area. We were the only white people there and were warmly welcomed by all of the staff. The information on the internet stated that there was continental as well as Indian cuisine, this proved not to be the case which could have been a problem for us as we do not like Indian food! It actually became a positive experience as, if we wanted to eat, we had to try new dishes. Some were successful, some not. The food tends to be spicier than in many other places but the staff helped us to select dishes that were more to our liking and reduced the spices. Value for money is amazing!

Room Tip: VIP Suites at second floor was Excellent
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank 570Ram85
Reviewed June 19, 2013

On 4 th MAY 2013 we had function for Dad at Senora . The arrangements were fantastic what ever was promised was nicely arranged & most importantly best quality food was served. We were very delighted to have such nice function & that too without any hassles. Our guests had stayed in hotel & they also had pleasant stay.

I want to add that the hotel staff was really very supportive & very friendly till the end.

We would definitely look forward to have more function at Senora.

Sunil Karra New Delhi

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The room was of older variety with all the furniture,A.C and toilets of old culture.They charged money for extra bed but never gave any recipt for thae same. The location was good but was very far from the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed February 5, 2013

They say it as a beach resort, but actually is not, you can just see the beach in some angles, and you cant actually go that beach its very lonely. Without any own vehicle transportation is another problem there, they may arrange an auto, taxi but is infact very costly. Its not within the city.

We stayed here for one night and I cant explain how horrible was that night. Some 7,8 local guys entered that hotel next to our room was a hall, the entire night they were drinking there, went on shouting, fighting, they even break some door and windows glasses, we called the attender but he said now no one there in this hotel to stop them, sorry madam !! thats it. They didn't even came once to stop this hangamas. I was so afraid entire night we couldnt sleep. Please whoever even thought of staying here, think thrice, its totally unsafe hotel. Next day morning they just said us sorry, give us he lunch free so that we dont write negative review about them. I can never forget the horrible experience there.

Room Tip: Look somewhere else except this hotel please.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank RashmeeSingh
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I booked senoras executive room for 4 days on 23rd via a phone call. Confirmed the same with the receptionist the very next day, also mailed them through their website many a times but no response. So according to my booking I checked in on 24th January 2013. The receptionist said the booking was only for 2 days even though I had already confirmed my booking for 4 dayon call, also I was intimated the prices went up for the rooms by some hundreds after reaching the hotel. Executive room was Rs. 1700 + tax. ok cool, we took the keys and asked the receptionist to get one room for 2 more days.

The door knob was hanging as if it was about to come out. The phone wasn't working, asked the workers to get it fixed but it was around a day already before it was working. Food is okay except some stuff like baby corn and chicken manchuria.

Basic amenities like WiFi isn't available. No signal inside rooms, yes! no cellular network. Bar c u m restaurant is only restaurant. Receptionist says bar license problem. Same with Internet cafe.

I would overall rate my experience 2 on a 5 pointer scale.

Room Tip: Queens or kings will be better option.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple