“Good”

Ranked #10 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Pune
“Good”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

A small hotel with minimal facilities. The rooms are of decent size. Bathrooms are clean. The breakfast is ok, meals could be better though. The travel desk was quite helpful. You can use the hotel taxi as the carz on rent folks at the airport are thieves. No swimming pool or spa.

Room Tip: Definitely not for holiday travel. perfect for business.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 27, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed May 21, 2014

The overall preview is extremely good. All services are up to the mark and a complete value for money. Being centrally located in the city, all locations are easier to approach. The rooms are extremely cozy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 22, 2014

Mumbai
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Overall a value for money proposition.....the hotel is in the heart of the city..clean rooms...however the rooms facing the back of the hotel doesnt give a nice view..travellers should ask for road facing rooms which are bigger also...overall a value for money...

Room Tip: Road facing
1 Thank naru1902
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 20, 2014

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights and my experience was good. The service at the reception and at the room was great. Special mention to the travel desk who could arrange my travel needs at a short notice. The rooms are well maintained and spacious. I had some problem with the phone extension but it was resolved once I informed the house keeping. The buffet at the zodiac restaurant is very reasonably priced and the food quality is good. Overall a good stay and would look forward to stay again during my next business trip.

1 Thank bhuban2k
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, May 11, 2014

Visakhapatnam, India
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Hotel is at a good location.
Very close to market & other important destinations in the city.
Value for money in case of Breakfast and other food at Zodiac restaurent.
Tase of food was also very nice.
Quality of toiletories thay provide are of good standard.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SamirRupareliya
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, April 6, 2014

Pune, India
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This classy hotel is located in the city and the nearest landmak known by auto rickshaws is the Diamond Park. Without doubt, the location of the hotel is major advantage. The rooms are spacious and clean and hotel is well maintained. Although little costly but you'll feel the cost justified interms of service quality, neat and cleanliness etc. They offer free wifi for every checkin which is very much handy for being in touch with friends without any additional cost for usage of data in roaming network. The staffs are very cordial and you'll definitely enjoy the hospitality. Its worth staying in this hotel even for family outing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Bikash G
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

Kochi
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The hotel is located in the middle of a busy street with a lot of shops and even restaurnts close by. It is fairly easy to get to places like airport railway station etc. The rooms are comfortable and clean.The food is tasy and mmany items of local cusine. The staff are quite friendly. We were a fairly large group and we found that the billing from the restaurant was confusing and sometimes incorrect. At th time of check out a lot of clarifictation was necessary and in fact the clrification is still inconclusive. Restaurant staff must ensure that the bills are signed each time by the concerrned guest.

Room Tip: Make sure that you get the support bills at the time of checking out.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Inn Sreekanya.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.