“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 70 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Nellore, India
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Rooms are clean & spacious. Walked into the restaurant which is Zodiac had very good lunch its similar to home food which is economical & very prompt service. Value for money. Hotel located in center of the city & very near to railway station. Front Desk was helpful with the information about the city.

Room Tip: Ask for road facing rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Mr.Bhaskar,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Thats it. You will get what all you need as a business traveller. Good Location. Prompt Service. Fast and reliable Wifi (Free). Good food. Concierge facility. Small gym. Rooms furnished with all basic amenities. Apart from that thats nothing more. Doesn't suit for families or Leisure travelers.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 22, 2014

Kuwait City, Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

From Dadi

F&B Manager:

I recently visited at the Zodiac Restaurant i hope in December 2013 and had one of the most satisfying restaurant delicious food in my many years of visiting. The staff was very polite and well grated, the recreation facilities, and the atmosphere of the hotel was above and beyond my expectations, and would just like to notify to you that your hotel is doing a very good job keeping the guests content and making them feel welcomed.

restaurant was student friendly yet fancy and had terrific food.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Dadi,

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a good enough Inn, but not a good enough hotel. Everything here highlights that it is an ECONOMY hotel. Makes me wonder if it is owned by a small minded real estate developer. A Club room even smaller than any ordinary room I have used in a Fortune hotel in India so far!! While i can understand a Mumbai hotel offering small room I refuse to deal with a small room in Vizag.....it s just small mindedness. Take the gym: six machines crammed into 10x10 space with no attendant is not a gym, it is lip service! No attention to customer experience - water in the flush missing two out of the four times I used it?? Restaurant seating inconvenient so that you have to sit at the edge of your sofa to reach your plate! Food dull and plain - something one expects the least from an ITC hotel. Rotis arrive on the table when we all finished lunch. With only 3 tables occupied for breakfast it still took 5 minutes to get four servers' attention. No shoe shine in the room (Club Room!?) and the shoe polish guy handed me the brush to shine my own shoes as if to say "If you want any better get it yourself".

In two words 'Zero Customer Focus' . I am sure ITC wasn't thinking straight when they franchised their name to this property.

I wouldn't go back.

Room Tip: Choose it in another hotel
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at
Fortune Inn Sreekanya.

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

In all sense Fortune Inn in Vizag is the prime property to stay with. I am very particular about cleanliness be it the bedding or the bathroom accessories, and Fortune inn ensured what you see in the pictures. Very clean, excellent ambience, good food, courteous staff, good spacious rooms & decent bathroom. I think that sums it up all. Thank you for making our trip a memorable one.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 11, 2014

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Was in vizag for a few days.. must say Fortune treated us very well! Nicely appointed rooms with great customer service. The food here is really good and this hotel comes with a great view! Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

i went to vizag for bisiness trip and stayed at this hotel for 2 to 8 feb 2014. its wonderfull palce to stay, nice room, excellent food and nice service.The hotel is centrally located and is a modern hotel. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are decent. The food and service was good. The breakfast spread was average. They have a reasonably priced buffet for lunch on weekdays. Wanted to use the gym but no instructor

Room Tip: all room ar good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mr.Kumar,