“Lively Place”

Ranked #12 of 71 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Bengaluru, India
“Lively Place”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Stayed in the hotel which is in middle of the city. Comfortable stay. Wide variety of cuisines, very courteous staff. Amazing rooms..true value for money. Would recommend this hotel for a home away from home experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed February 3, 2014

good hotel to stay in though the rooms could do with a bit of a facelift....staff are very courteous and when we had an issue with the sandwitch we ordered it was promptly repaced and the head chef personally came and apologised which i thought was very courteous....i would stick to the indian food on the menu though....good value for money ...would definately stay here again...

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 4, 2014

Reviewed February 3, 2014

i have been frequent to this hotel for more than 1 year. connectivity & accessibility wise its very good and also located in heart of the city. here the rooms are good. the crew over here are enthusiast to serve u the best. the main advantage is the ZODIAC, the coffee shop. the moment I enter, the staff recognize me by my name. they take care of my likes & dislikes. they also take care of my diet, especially the head chef & jagadeesh.

Room Tip: its very ease of access to my business places.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Mr.Deepak,

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Visited to this place for an Banquet engagement function and was very much surprised with the arrangements...just wow....huge hall nicely setup, flowers were nicely decorated. Staff were polite and courteous enough to please us. Coming back to the food part...food was just finger licking taste.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, February 1, 2014

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had been to the restaurant with my family.We had gone for the buffet.Food was extremely good,staff were very polite and humble.Restaurant looks clean & Hygine,Enjoy the day.Thanks a ton......Prakash

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear Mr.Vishnu

Visakhapatnam, India
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We have been to the restaurant (Zodiac) of Fortune Inn Sree Kanya Visakhapatnam on 23.01.2014. Food is really amazing, snacks served in the buffet were tasty. I have been there along with my clients from Kolkatta, and they have really liked the food very much. Service staff were also very attentive and prompt. We had a good dinner and will definitely look to visit the restaurant again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Mr.Yaseen

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed at Sree Kanya on a solo business visit to Vizag. I was impressed with the hotel's service and their attention to detail. The rooms are well kept, clean and provides every amenity you would want as a single traveler. The travel desk is prompt and ready to be of service. The room service was excellent and so was the food (esp. continental). The staff was friendly and helpful. I do use the fitness facility at every hotel I stay. I think the machines need a little maintenance, however, the upkeep of the facility was good. I would strongly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
SREEKANYA, Operations Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Ms.Tilottama