“pleasant and comfortable”

Fortune Inn Sree Kanya
Ranked #2 of 73 Hotels in Visakhapatnam
Reviewed December 8, 2012

at the outset i must complement the friendly staff of the hotel. Starting from Mr Satya(Manager) upto Mr Rama Reddy (Head Chef), the entire staff bears a friendly smile at all point of time. The hotel provides for a comfortable stay coupled with the variety of food and you have at your hand the true value for money stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Mr. Anup,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Sreekanya

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Visakhapatnam.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Inn Sreekanya and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Neat & Clean, Ambient atmosphere within the Hotel premises, Excellent food (Breakfast/Dinner)
Staff behaviour courteous.
I stayed in this hotel for 2N/1D, Booking was done two days in advance by HPCL, Visakhapatnam Refinery Division for my official visit to the Refinery,
I will prefer this hotel if given chance to revisit,

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear Vishy,

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 1N/2D while I was on a business trip. The hotel is well-maintained and value for money. The staff were courteous and the room was very neat..Wud love to come back if I visit Vizag again..

• Stayed: September 2012
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Mr. Manoj

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Not a great locatios but yet within the town limits with some good rooms and amenities. The washrooms in the rooms have some of the best traveler amenities provided by the group as it is ITC governed group and has some stringent etiquette followed by the staff. However, the checkout was the most horrible as the staff handling the counter was new and was struggling to checkout me and a few guests as was nervous, flimsy and totally out of touch. Well, this however will not dampen my next visit here as the morning breakfast served is splendid.

Room Tip: Get to checkout well in advance or at least intimate in advance and settle bills as else could face...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Rajesh,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Sreekanya.

At Fortune Inn Sreekanya; it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a pleasant stay in hotel. Rooms are very impressive and well maintained. washroom is excellent with all in it.The hotel staff are very professional - right from the Bell man to the managers. The housekeeping service is excellent. Food was kind of ok. I would love to stay again if given a chance.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Mr. Venkat

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Although only one-night stay at the hotel but can mention few points
a) the room is comfortable, spacious and well equipped
b) the breakfast is decent
c) the buffet at night (for vegetarians) is not good, need to change the chef, no-taste

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NSNMURTY
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Dear Mr. Murthy

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We recently went on a vacation to Vizag and chose Fortune Inn Sree Kanya for our stay in the city. We were extremely happy with our choice. The hotel offers excellent rooms which are designed to suit the taste of international travelers. The hotel staff is also very professional - right from the door man to the managers. The housekeeping service is also excellent. The hotel staff were very helpful and did not mind any of our requests - be it advice for sight seeing or asking for extra towels. The breakfast is also very tasty and offers a huge variety. All in all we were glad to stay there and will not mind returning for our next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
SREEKANYA, General Manager at Fortune Inn Sree Kanya, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Mr. Krishna