“Restaurant Only - Review”

Hotel Sindhu International
Hotel Sindhu International
Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in Tirupati
India
“Restaurant Only - Review”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had to stop by for a quick lunch, we were definitely hungry. It was 12:45 PM and lunch was still not ready. It took about 20 minutes for them to serve lunch. Service was reasonable, it could have been better.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank neelish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We booked a Suite for 4 of us. The room was very spacious and has a living space, dining space, room and 2 bathrooms. The bathrooms were clean and neat. This is just enough for 2 - 3 nights in Tirupathi compared to other hotels around (both on cost and cleanliness aspect)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Deepak H
Reviewed April 4, 2012

It's an average place to stay. Good part is that the hotel is built and designed keeping luxury in mind but the maintenance is not at par , specially the bathrooms. Bathroom doors and titles are having black spots on it.Towel and soap etc were provided only when we asked for it. Curtains were filthy. Bed was comfortable,linen was also ok.Nothing Great but not bad also.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank vandana_11
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Date: 09-01-2011

I booked this hotel for 2 days based on clear trip rating of 3. I checked in to this hotel on 7th of Jan, 2011. Before checking in to the hotel, I called up the reception from Bangalore, that I would come to the hotel by 5:00 pm. The hotel staff was not courteous at all and he disconnected my call stating that he would call me back without even asking who am I and what is contact number. I ignored it called again after 10 mins.

I checked into the hotel at 5:00 pm. The room was clean but not up to the mark you would expect after paying 1500 rupees for a night. The bad thing was dirty towel and blanket. I requested for water at 5:00 pm and did not even get it till 10 in the night. Finally, I had to come down and complain this to the reception. But unfortunately could not. There was another person fighting with the hotel staff (Mr. XYZ) because he went out for sometime and found that his room has been changed (never heard of it something like this before). He was put in another room where there was water seepage. So, calmly walked out of this hotel and bought 2 bottles of mineral water from a near by pan shop and returned back to my room.

I was having food at the hotel restaurant and food was really nice. But, the number of staffs was low and not very friendly. They did not have a writing pad to take order which resulted in lot of mistake. I signed all the food bills and asked them to accumulate at the end. Today, when I was checking out they said that I had to pay 900 bucks for food. I asked them to furnish the bills. There was one bill which was not mine and did not contain my signature but was billed to my room. I asked them that there is a mistake and the hotel staff (over here again Mr. XYZ) needs to rectify. He said that there is no mistake and I need to pay him. I said, I won't. He threatened me that he would retain my luggage if I did not pay him Rs. 89. I was in no mood to fight and I had a bus to to catch in next 30 minutes.

It was mistake from my end that I did not do enough research before booking this hotel.

Warm Regards,
Mukesh
[-]

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank muke448

Travelers are raving about these Tirupati hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Our overall experience was OK, not bad.

- Rooms are nice and spacious
- Its a value for money hotel
- Very limited options available in menu,
- Toilets need improvement
- There is no initiative for services from hotel staff.
- As the hotel is on highway and rooms are not sound proof,noise of traffic keeps disturbing u.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Bangalore
Reviewed November 15, 2010

This hotel is located at the south end of Tirupati (~4 km from city center), and is good for those travelling from Chennai or Bangalore, since it is on Highway 205. The hotel lobby was spacious and clean, and the rooms were also spacious. However the sheets on the bed and towels were very unclean - so much that we had difficulty sleeping at night.
Service was average. Once when we ordered water it wasn't delivered for almost an hour, but subsequently dinner was served in the room promptly.
Only if they could have provided cleaner sheets , the stay would have been great.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Blr_roadie
new delhi
Reviewed December 20, 2009

we were hit by a shoddy room service and a restaurant which was not functioning .We had made our booking on 12th dec. and had reached there on 16th dec. --if this was the case that the room service etc. were not available , then we could have changed the hotel booking itself . The rooms were not clean and we changed a couple of rooms before we had no option but to carry on with our booking at the hotel .

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple