Ellaa Hotel
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$331
All reviewsindus restaurantsmall kitchenexecutive suiteliving roomvalue for moneybusiness triproom servicefinancial districtkebabswimming poollong stayvisit hyderabadbreakfast spreadbuffet dinnerrooms are spaciousbusiness hoteldecent hotel
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was new to the city and knew hardly anything about places, so choosing hotel became a task I took the help of make my trip to find a hotel which is good enough and on the middle frounds to the city and the airport. I choose ellaa hotels I was amazed on the price that hotel offered of this quality , was moved by the warm welcome and the hospitality that was shown. Not only making my stay really amazing they helped me move around the city , provided me options about shopping and sight seeing , the breakfast at the hotel really made my day. Managment made sure that if I meeded a cheaper mode of transport it was accomdated not only it was I arranged but also if I it couldnt be arranged they made sure i would be dropped where it would be arranged. Even after checking out of hotel. I availed the cloak room facility at hotel which made my movement around the city comfortable. Whatever I needed got arranged and complimentry juices were given like anything. I no way I was made felt as a ex customer and with this gesture of theirs I would like to thank them for their hospitality and would suggest every traveller to make a stop there .

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Nikhil1501
EllaaHotels, Manager at Ellaa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review and recommendation of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed our facilities, the dining experience, and the hospitality offered by us. It is our endeavor to create great experiences and your sweet words of staff appreciation motivates us.

Your patronage to our group is of great value, and we look forward to being able to welcome you back to Ellaa Hotels.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Ella Hotels is a gem of a hotel in the vicinity of the HiTec city in Hyderabad. Its a place where you can relax, catch up with work, invite your customers and still have a feeling that you are at home. If you plan to visit then inquire for "Pasha" and he will make your stay very convenient and hassle free. Great Breakfast buffett spread and the suites are the best value for money in the entire country!

2  Thank Munish K

Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you are on a business trip to the Gachibowli or Financial District of Hyderabad, this is the hotel to stay in. Since it is next to the Outer Ring Road, it takes just 30 mins get to the airport and most offices in the Financial district are walking distance away. Even then the hotel arranges for complimentary office drop and pickup. The swimming pool and health club are one of the best i have seen in any hotel. The breakfast spread is also large and there is something or the other to suit every palatte. The staff is very courteous and i have stayed here atleast half a dozen times and never had any reason to complain about anything except the room lighting. I just wish the lighting were a bit brighter.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Nauzadk

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The hotel located near Gachibowli is a decent business hotel with spacious room ( considering new budget hotel norms of ( 250 sq.ft). Front desk staff was good and provided me with a suite for the price of standard room. Interiors are simple and clean. Housekeping needs to be more active as wash basin drainage was not perfect. I recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
EllaaHotels, Front Office Manager at Ellaa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ellaa Hotels, Hyderabad!!!

On the outset thanks very much for taking your valuable time out and posting your review on Trip Advisor.

Thanks very much for highlighting our hotel location and room sizes, we at Ellaa always give top priority in providing superior customer services to all our guests. Many thanks for appreciating our front desk staff, i will personally share your appreciations to them.

We have made note of wash basin drainage issue and kindly accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during stay with us. We shall rectify these with concerned department in most urgent manner and will assure you that these will not be repeated in future.

Once again, many thanks for reviewing us and we look forward to welcoming you back and hosting you at Ellaa Hotels.

Thanks & Regards,
Shiva Reddy B.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is good if you are here on a business trip and have something to do in the IT park.
The check in and check out was smooth. The service is very polite and friendly. clean and comfortable rooms. Everything is very well maintained and decorated

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ellaa Hotels, Hyderabad!!!

Thanks very much for taking time your valuable time out and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted know that you had a pleasant stay with us, many thanks for identifying and appreciating our team members hard work. Rest be assured that will continue to do the same and will look forward to welcoming you back at Ellaa Hotels.

Best Regards,