“Comfortable Stay”

Germany
“Comfortable Stay”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

EllaaHotels, General Manager at Ellaa Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your stay at Ellaa Hotels.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning curve, understanding and catering to the needs of the esteemed guests. On this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met, and we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations.

To restore your faith back in the hotel, I would request you to let me know your next visit and I will personally look after your stay arrangements, should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact me at your convenience to ashish@ellaahotels.com

Ashish

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Antananarivo, Madagascar
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Don't let the website fool you, this hotel is not a luxury hotel. If you are looking into luxury options in Hyderabad, you should go to the Westin for instance.

Location wise, this hotel is OK if you are here on a business trip and have something to do in the IT park ( HITEC, Microsoft, WiPro, Google, Facebook, ect..)

The staff are pleasant and helpful but a little bit pushy when it comes to service ( ie, order one item, they would try to convince you to buy two )

The rooms are OK in terms of comfort but after a few days my shower knob got broken and I had to use my Leathermann tool to turn it on and off.

Also, my door magnetic lock refused to work after a few days. I went to reception three times and they kept telling me it was because I was holding my cellphone too close to the magnetic key. In fact, the lock was broken but they did not want to believe me. After a lot of persuasion and showing my frustration, they finally came tto unlock the room with a machine. They did not fix it though. After being locked out another time they finally got someone to fix it.

Foodwise, the indian food buffet is good specially at lunch. Looks like they raise their game as a lot of staff from nearby companies ( Microsoft , ect ) opt for this place for a birthday lunch celebration or team building meals. Be prepared to wait a long time for a Naan Bread though. The italian restaurant is not worth it.

Breakfast can be a bit boring , if you are not into Indian options for breakfast , the western corner is a bit limited ( no cheese, limited dairy products, ect..).

The gym and the swimming pool are decent. Taxi and car transfer services are available and quite efficient. But on the day of our departure, they insisted we hire two large cars ( for a group of 3 adults ) to get to the airport, maybe someone was trying to make some extra bucks. After a lot of arguing, we finally settled for one car which was sufficient.

Beside these small hiccups and although the staff trying 'a bit too' hard to please guests , overall, I think it is an acceptable option.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't get a room above the dog enclosure, they bark all night.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable time and consideration. Should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact me at your convenience to ashish@ellaahotels.com

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went to this hotel for lunch buffet with colleagues... they have lot of options for both Veg and Non-Veg.... they even have the fat and calories on each dish....ambiance was good....though the price was more, you can get corporate discount if ur more than 10 ppl.... the best part was it was near to my office and saves a lot of time for transport....i will recommend this for client visits, release parties etc...

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of Ellaa Hotels on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you liked our Hotel service and Lunch facilities. We are continuously striving to improve our guests’ overall experience. Comments from our esteemed guests like you propel us in our quest of raising the bar.
I have shared your feedback with my team. Your word of appreciation is an encouragement for us.

Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back at Ellaa Hotels!

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 26, 2012

An excellent place to stay and relax at, especially when on business in the IT/Financial district of Hyderabad i. e. Gachibawli.

The rooms are well designed, spacious and have high quality fitments found in higher grade hotels. The service is very polite and friendly with a distinct Indian and Hyderabadi touch. The food served, especially in Indus restaurant is quite nice too. To top it all, it comes for the price of a 3-star hotel.

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try rooms on higher floors on the side of the hotel away from the open-air restaurant and banqueting...
1 Thank AbhijitParkhe

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of Ellaa Hotels on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you liked our Hotel service and facilities. We are continuously striving to improve our guests’ overall experience. Comments from our esteemed guests like you propel us in our quest of raising the bar.

Fremantle, Australia
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was invited to a conference that had an arrangement with this hotel. I was a little apprehensive after seeing the uneven reviews on TripAdvisor, so the actual experience of staying here was a wonderful surprise. The hotel exceeded all my expectations in terms of amenities, cleanliness and service. The food was uniformly excellent. I really couldn't fault this hotel in any major way (though there were small irritants like the sound of dogs barking one night). One of my colleagues needed medical attention during our stay and the staff were caring and attentive in every way. I highly recommend this hotel if you're planning to visit Hyderabad.

Room Tip: I stayed in an executive suite that was very well equipped.
1 Thank Serendibber

Thank you for taking time and posting a review of Ellaa Hotels on TripAdvisor

We are extremely happy that you had a memorable experience during your stay. We are glad to hear that you liked our services, the concern of noise has been noted and has been shared with the concerned HOD to make sure it does not get repeated, we are committed to serve you better.

Your word of appreciation is an encouragement for us.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you again to Ellaa Hotels!

Hyderabad
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a SBM Session In ELLA hotels, that was a great session we had....The service & Support Delivered by the Ella hotel was really appreciable. when ever we need support they eas very alert to deliver their support to us. the premises of the hotel was good....the food was also very tasty. the room we had session was very spacious...The room name is Jasmine Hall.This place is very much suitable for corporate trainings.

Room Tip: We had SBM Session In Jasmine Hall..That would be better for the people who are going for Trainings...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rajasekhar K

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great business suites. Huge clean and comfortable rooms. Staff was courteous and great food.
They had taken care of all business travel requirement like even a iron board in room .
Incase you have work in hyderabad business district, this surely is the best choice

Room Tip: Book via partners like agoda for great deals
1 Thank SwagatChoudhury
EllaaHotels, General Manager at Ellaa Hotel, responded to this review, August 12, 2013