“Just about OK”

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
New Delhi, India
“Just about OK”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Blue fox @ Kondapur is a decent place to have a meal. It is bang next to where I stay. My wife and I often go to the place when we dont feel like cooking at home.

The restaurant is well done with a nice relaxed feel to it. The staff is well trained, polite and courteous.

The food is good. I have tried most of the vegetarian fare - Indian, Chinese and Continental. Order Chinese only if you must, there are many better places serving it.

All in all, it is a nice place to go out and have food.

• Visited September 2013

Nellore
“Fish is the DISH”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love fish and when it comes to it the only restaurant in hyderabad that comes in my mind is Blue Fox. Apolo fish fry (or) the Andhra fish fry is soo good. By now I had visited for not less than 25 times and every time it tastes the same. The ambiance is well designed. food is of very good standards.the locations easily approachable ,having parking facilities. Here fish is the dish that should be tried by vegetarians either !!!!!!!!!! hope my first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent Restaurant for Non vegetarian food.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Must for business,families who like to enjoy non- veg.varieties.food is of very good standards.the locations easily approachable ,having parking facilities.

Visited July 2013
Hyderabad
“Good ambiance but noisy”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is a good place but nothing very out of ordinary. The ambiance is well designed but for whatever reasons, it is very noisy in there. The conversations happening around you are very intrusive.

Visited July 2013
Singapore
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We went for a simple family meal at Blue fox in Grand Minerva Hitech city and ordered Tomato soup, daal makhni, vegetable kofta curry, roomali and tandoori roti and raita. Not being Hynderabaadis maybe this is a normal issue faced in Hyderabad as the food eaten by the locals is excessively spicy and those of us not used to it are often left with the taste being just that of red chilli rather than of flavourful masalas. We have not had this happen to us before but then we have also very often mentioned "not spicy" while placing our order. We never expected that Daal makahni would be so spicy and so would the koftas in the curry. To top it off the roomali roti which is normally served absolutely fresh and hot came all sadly curled up wrapped in a foil as if it has been made and sat in an oven for a while. It was no surprise that it was rubbery and did not taste like a good roomali at all. We were managing to get through our meal in spite of all this and here comes the icing on the cake...

One of the guys in suit and tie (I am guessing a step above the "waiter") came to our table and asked us very kindly if we needed anything. We were vocal about the level of spiciness and being unable to enjoy the food. The response....a blank look followed by walking away!!! There was nothing no comment, no apology let alone an attempt to correct things or make us happy! There was no offer of a complimentary sweet for dessert of even some ice cream for my young niece who was clearly suffering from the spiciness!

Some of the food may have been good but I couldn't tell you since my tongue was coated with chilli for the most part!!

Needless to say not going back here ever again!!!!

• Visited August 2013