“Good, and Getting Better”

Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli
Ranked #27 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good, and Getting Better”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have stayed here for years - when it was originally the Ista - always business trips, although many extended through the weekends. The style is modern and upscale, rooms are well-designed and well-equipped. Hotel was getting shabby and tired before Hyatt took over - now it is coming back, with fresh paint and carpets, and the staff, which was always a highlight, seem to be better trained and happy. The grounds are a key feature - you can walk around, and even run outside on the path which is within the secure area - gives a feeling of space which is rare in India. Food is good quality, gym is OK - again being improved by new management.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this review, April 14, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for your loyalty to our hotel over the years. I am most delighted to see your positive feedback and to know that our product improvement enhancements are being noticed by our guests. Most importantly to read your positive comments on my team gives me utter joy as our people are our most important assets and we do invest a lot of time on training and developing them.
I have also made a note on your comments with regards to the gym facilities and rest assured we are working on improving the same and have recently changed the entire flooring.

Girish Bhagat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Turkish first
Mercer Island, Washington
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Overall the hotel grounds and facilities are very nice. The food was good and there were many options available depending on your tastes. The rooms are well appointed and are equivalent to any modern hotel around the world. Service was hit or miss (mostly just a bit slow), but everyone was really nice and helpful.

The pool is nice, but you have to go to the bar inside for any service which can be a slow process.

Location-wise it is close to many of the tech campuses in town.

Room Tip: Some rooms have little decks. These are nice for getting some sun after a long trip.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experiences with us. I am happy to see that you had a comfortable stay and appreciate your constructive feedback about the hotel. Please feel free to contact me at any time for any queries and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Hyderabad
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

The restaurants are short staffed. You need keep reminding the staff about your food order 3-4 times - before they even register your order. The Sunday brunch has a decent spread if you can get the food you want. It felt like there was a lot of food, but nothing to eat.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Panjagutta
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this review, April 11, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for sharing your dining experiences at our Collage on your recent visit. I would very much appreciate if you may share your details so that I can speak with you on the same and address your concerns moving forward. My contact email address is girish.bhagat@hyatt.com and look forward to your reply.

Sammamish, Washington
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt for about 4 nights in March.

This is a nice hotel for a business stay. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are comfortable.

My stay included the breakfast buffet, which had excellent Indian food - good flavor and well prepared.

I would stay here again if I come back for another trip.

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very mcuh for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am happy to see that you had an enjoyable visit and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Warm regards,

Mantsala, Finland
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed for 10 days on a business trip. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly and rooms are nice. The restaurants are good, but don't expect any variety of authentic Indian food there. The menu gets really boring after a few days (due to our schedule we ate most nights at the hotel).

I think the quality has gone a bit down from Ista days (I visited the hotel also 2 years prior to this trip). However, I liked my second stay too. The garden is nice, the bed is good (although the air conditioning disturbs a bit, it should be possible to turn it even further down).

I think this is a quite expensive hotel for what you get, but as this was a business trip (I didn't have to pay myself) I didn't care.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this review, March 22, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am happy to see that you had a comfortable stay and also appreciaite your constructive feedback which assists me in addressing service and quality related matters.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime for any queries and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Hyatt Hyderabad staff pays excellent individual attention to each and every guest. This makes a long-term stay (4-8 weeks) enjoyable. It has made my stay away from home almost as good as a stay at home.

I found friendly staff everywhere including room service, kitchen, servers, drivers, gym & spa, swimming pool, security desk, front desk and hotel management (yes management is walking thru the hotel to motivate the staff).

Hotel setting with boulders, water, flowering trees and soft lights creates a relaxing environment. After a long day at office, this allows you to get refreshed for the next days challenge. Easy access to the airport and Gachibowli offices makes it an ideal business hotel where you can focus on the visit and not get distracted with the travel logistics.

Room Tip: facing south on a higher floor - great view of the valley.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this review, March 18, 2014

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am most delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams.

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any assistance and look forward to welcoming you back with us in the very near future.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt for 8 days during a business trip to Hyderabad. The facilities are very comfortable for the Western traveller. In addition, the staff was friendly and helpful and provided assistance whenever it was requested.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business