$143
Stay Inn(Hyderabad)(Great Value!)
$31
$30
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbusiness tripwater bodieswalk in closetthe financial districtbusiness hotelbeautiful propertylounge barnice hotelfitness centerbreakfast buffet isexcellent servicevery pleasant stayshort stayswimming poolindian foodhotel is locatedhi tech city
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Close to all the offices, not a lot to do in the hotel but staff are excellent from a service perspective. There was a mishap in regards to notifying me that the expected taxi had arrived, but that seems common to most Indian hotels

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Lafir T,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and I always find it helpful when I hear back from our guests.

I appreciate your postiive feedback about our staff and will definitely share the same with them. I hope to personally welcome you back with us in the very near future and please feel free to contact me at any time for any assistance.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have been a regular guest at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli on business and leisure from last two years and the experience has been extraordinary. Since,I am a single woman travelling on business, safety is of primary importance to me and this property gives me immense sense of security.The property is nestled in the lap of greenery which gives a very cosy and personal feel to it. After a long hectic day at work, coming back to the hotel is refreshing. As soon as you enter the property the front office team always had a warm smile and made sure that I am comfortable.Their all day dining, "Collage" has some lip smacking pizza's and yummy dessert on the buffet. Also tried the other outlet "Deori" which is an Indian specialty restaurant also is worth a try with the new menu, the chef has made sure that the food is a treat to the taste buds.Spa at Hyatt Hyderabad is one of the best I have seen in recent times. The decor is understated and as soon as you enter gives you a sense of peace and tranquility. The therapist's are professional and very polite.Poolside is beautiful especially in the evenings with subtle and dim lights and the sound of water makes you feel closer to the nature. The hotel is filled with so much of peace and greenery that it is hard to imagine that this hotel is located in the middle of the hustle bustle of Hi tech city.
This is my most preferred hotel in the city and highly recommend it for the people travelling on business or leisure.

Room Tip: Suites and Pool view deluxe rooms are the best.

Dear Akanksha J,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am very happy to see you had a most enjoyable vist and will most definitely share your positive feedback with my teams.

I look forward to welcoming you back with us in the near future and please feel free to contact me at any tiem for any assistance.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

The setting of the hotel is great and how it is laid out with the gardens, pool and terrace is very nice. The common areas such as the bar, restaurant and lobby are all very well maintained but the corridors do with some attention. The carpet looks a little dirty and doesn't feel like a 4 star hotel. The rooms are a little on the small side but adequate for a business trip. The bed is very hard - OK for me but some people might not find it comfy.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and helped us plan a trip out for the afternoon.
The restaurant menu was a little limited although there was a separate Indian restaurant which I didn't try.
Location wise it was great for me and very close to the office I was visiting.
I believe this hotel was acquired by Hyatt who re-badged it - that is clear and doesnt live up to expectations with the Hyatt brand.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Hyatt_Hyderabad, General Manager at Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear JWWRIGHT,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad !

I am disappointed to read that you had a mixed experience. Would like to thank you for acknowledging and appreciating the staff, your feedback is important to us and I wish to assure you that I along with my team will address the points that did not match up to your expectation.
We hope that there will be another opportunity in the future to deliver a better stay experience to you.

I thank you once again for your recent stay and please feel free to contact me at any time for future assistance.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The location of the hotel is right on a boulder/hill. They have made beautiful use of the landscape and it gives the hotel a unique cozy look. The swimming pool is extremely inviting with the lightings and the decor. The rooms are smaller than expected but have everything you expect for a business trip.

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floors have better views of Gachibowli high rises.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Hitesh,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad!

I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation, in most of the attributes. Your ratings really mean a lot to us and your comments about our staff is highly motivating. This is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.

I look forward to welcome you soon. Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Spent two days at the Hyatt. This is a good property located right in the middle of Hyderabad's IT district and also extremely close to the Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.

The property has been designed beautifully, feels very green and extremely peaceful. The staff are very friendly, and the spa and the pool are quite lovely. They also have a very elaborate spread for both breakfast and dinner.

The only downside was the our room was incredibly tiny. It was a dampener to what was otherwise a very pleasant weekend. Maybe it's better to go for a deluxe room at this hotel.

Room Tip: Go for a deluxe room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Prashanth,

Greetings from Hyatt Hyderabad!

We are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and comments like your’s would surely encourage the team to do better and strive to achieve heightened guest satisfaction synonymous with the Hyatt brand.