“Great Food”
Review of Sahib Sindh Sultan

Sahib Sindh Sultan
Ranked #116 of 5,727 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Started going to this restaurant in 2007 and never stopped. Favourite food place for me and my group of friends. All veggies must try out the Corn Methi Pulao. It is just awesome.

1  Thank LUMKMN

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Eating in sahib sindh sultan is not just a dining experience. Its an introduction to an era of lords and ladies, when pantry car in a train was called the Dining car for obvious reasons.
When we decided to visit sahib sindh sultan we were armed with boat load of reviews and comments from fellow foodie. Though we knew the setup before hand, seeing it for the first time still blew my mind away.
Being seated in the TRAIN was a unanimous decision. The decor, the ambience, the warmth and hospitality made me feel like I was in the pre independence era.

We started with Sahib sherbet which was delightfully refreshing (so much infact that i ordered for another glass :). For starters we went with Lady cannigns reshmi paneer tikka and Roti pe boti. Both tasted great though the mutton could have been a little more tender.
I especially loved the flaky "Roti" in the mutton starter.
The main course was a simpler paneer makhani and tandoori roti. Tasty and yummy.

The dinner left me with not just my belly full but also my heart full.
Great job SSS

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Speechless! Tastefully decorated, with a theme of a train coach......will take you to the British age......making you feel like a queen being seated in one of those royal coaches, service at the snap of your fingers!! Haha (I must admit honestly the service was very slow).

Food was good, not all what we ordered but most of it was good. A good choice of restaurants when you want to take your family out for a lavish dinner or make your date feel very special. :)

(Ps. Choose a table inside the coach only, even if it means a little bit of waiting.)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Its best for non veg foods, specially tandoori and kebab items. Ambiance is not so good but not worst. Service is overall but foods are really tasty. I didn't tried veg foods here, so can't say about veg. But non veg foods available here is just awesome. You will love it. But foods are overpriced compare to the other similar restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ambiance is good with usual train theme... But veg food is average ..nothing great w.r.t food in vegetarian category !
Service : Good