“Okay place for Vegies.. Super for Non Vegies..”
Review of Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation
Ranked #10 of 5,728 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I'm a vegetarian and I felt a little bit lack of veg items in the starter menu compare to Non-veg items.
But it is really a nice place to be..

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Depending on lunch or dinner, go light on food for the previous meal. A fixed price menu gets you many courses of grilled indian gourmet non vegetarian food to your heart's content. The food quality is above average, though not of the quality of Adaa at the Taj Falaknuma Palace. Good variety and selection.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I am very partial to barbeques, and my experience in bbq nation has made me a complete fan of it. It was the best culinary experience i had....with the variety of delicacy both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian department, and i absolutely loved it. the charming ambience was nothing but an add-on to the whole experience. And i just loved tjose tiny flags!!! i will definitely recommend the non-veg selection...all of them... And in the vegetarian there is the potato bbq in some kind of sauce which was delicious!!!! And the tangy pineapple which just made everything more appetizing. Barbeque nation is a definite must!!! no matter where you are - hyderabad, bangalore or mumbai...definite yes!!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The non veg items on the skewers were irresistable. A good place to just relax having these items on our platter..

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've been a BBQ Nation fan ever since my first visit to their Bangalore outlet. Recently, I visited the Hyderabad outlet in Banjara Hills, and my faith in them was restored.

We had a reservation, and were seated almost immediately after we reached. The starters were out-of-the-world yummy, and the service only sweetened the taste. My o my, my own mother does not appear so delighted on seeing me having such a good time, as the servers there were.

Each one of us were given such personalized service, which is sinfully delightful. Usually in Hyderabad restaurants, even the pricey ones, the service is a bit iffy. But here, it was simply AWESOME.

Food quality was good, and the variety in desserts as well as starters was really good.

All in all, I'm a FAN FOR LIFE........!!