“A good hotel”

Ranked #261 of 306 Hotels in Hyderabad
Indore, India
“A good hotel”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

anmol continental is a good hotel to spend your holiday. It is near to market which helps in exploring the market. Food served is very good with lots of variety. Staff is of friendly nature. Consist of a jewellery shop.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank pdubeindore1998

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 20, 2013

1) On 18th October 2013, When I approached Hotel Anmol Continental Reception counter the way of communication towards Guest is not respectful. As I travelled so many places with my family but this kind of approach is not seen.

2) Bad stink in the hotel corridors

3) The room allocated to us (# 405, 4th floor) is not standard room, The room electrification is poor maintenance, Toilet condition is horrible, the thick blanket provided is worst like the people who wear in the street to sleep,

4) When my wife call for the room service in the reception, the person who received call is dis-honoured by talking in Hindi (Bolo, Kay), Management need to higher qualified and well cultured people who know how to talk with Guests.

5) The Complementary breakfast is not at all good.

6) The overall they service is poor/worst and I will not recommend anyone to choose this from my point of view as I personally faced this problems. The service and the rooms is not worth for the money what you pay.

7) Hotel Anmol Continental is not recommended for 3 star hotels standards.

Room Tip: I am NRI and I am frequently travelling with my family all over the India, always 1st impression is...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Vikram T

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

Pune, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 7, 2013

When I visited Hotel Anmol continental, I thought it would be very expensive looking at its interior and rooms. But was surprised to find the tariff of a budget business hotel. The staff was very polite and kind to serve. The room service was very fast and food was good. The location of the hotel is very good and the area is extremely posh. If you wish to experience Hyderabad's luxurious area I recommend you to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Surashree R
Patna, India
Reviewed June 16, 2013

this is the worst hotel I ever visited.The rate is absolutely not worth it.When we checked in room 402...everything seemed to be fine.but suddenly hot water startd coming from both taps.we complained for nearly half hour,then the manager askd us to shift to room 412.in that room TV was not working.We complained again.They replaced the TV bt of no use.It was also nt working.The AC was in pathetic condition.It was making horrible sounds.So we switchd on the fan..It was making more sound worse than AC.We opened the window n slept.It was like a nightmare.When we complained,the manager askds us again to change the room.we didnt.ANd that veg restaurant manager cheated us of 500 rs.worst experience in hyderabad.Please dont visit this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank xyz a
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Firstly, the good part, i checked out the price on Cleartrip and bargained for that price.. i succeeded. Now, coming to customer service part, the service is horrible.

1) The room which was allotted to us (me, my parents and my niece) was a small one with just two beds, they said they would be arranging for an extra bed, but they didn't.

2) The room didn't have a phone connection. I literally had to walk till the reception (or catch some housekeeping lady) every time, to the get the stuff I wanted.

3) The staff at the restaurant are the meanest people I have ever met. I got the food from outside (instead of having food at the hotel restaurant). Now, when I ask these people for just plates, they replied in a very mean way by saying, 'when you have ordered food from outside, you better get your own plates!'

4)The T.V in our room wasn't working. The guy with the remote came after 2 hrs (in 8 hrs of our stay) and when we complained about it, he said he would inform the concerned person, but the 'concerned person' never showed up.

Finally, I would say that it was a horrible experience for me.

Tips for the management: Better change your restaurant staff or tell them how to treat their customers!
(2nd May, 2013)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank venkatthangi
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed here before . Now I find many rooms renovated and the price is also reasonable for the area it is located very close to all power centres like secretariat , public garden main railway station . You can bargain for good price. Though the restaurant ANMOL PRIDE is not looking good the food is good and the night buffet is great . Only advice do not use the restaurant rest room. I had requested the management to keep it clean

Room Tip: They can ask for the rear side rooms as the road side rows noisy due to the main road being close...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MOOSAINDIA
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Please note that the Prices mentioned on makemytrip are just not what it is like in the hotel. I went with out booking online, and found the prices are different. The service was pathetic. Didn't even have a service phone in the room. So had to literally search and find out the room boy to order anything. Not recommended at all.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple