Golkonda resort is a good place to have a nice time with family.
1. Rooms are just good, but the are not maintain. You can find spider-web easily, and wooden floor is out in bathrooms. Curtains have stitching patches.
2. Fridge in room was not working. I asked them to fix it, they replaced it with another fridge; but that was not cooling again.
3. Swimming pool is just fine, its not good. You may not find it suitable for your kids. Water was not clean, changing rooms has lot of mosquitoes, it was stinking. There was algae in swimming pool.
4. Facility is not maintained well,
5. Food was good.
7. Staff was very courteous and take care of your need and convenience; which you rarely see in India.
8. The Area is very good and you can enjoy a lot with your family. The greenery and atmosphere easily help you in forgetting all negative points. So I've rated overall "4"More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking