“Awesome”

Ranked #40 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
Patna, India
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this place. its serviceability, its management, its ambiance and not the last its location.
I came to know the the meaning of ATITHI DEVO BHAVA here itself.
It was a very captivating trip to hyderabad and it became mesmerizing after getting a place in this resort.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 297592Himani
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Golkonda Resorts and Spa!

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our resort. We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better

We look forward to welcoming you back at the resort

Warm Regards,

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Haridwar, India
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Golkonda resort and spa exactly defines the comfort as i found it the only resort in Hyderabad which proved the statement "ATITHI DEVO BHAVA". they treat their guests as God.
They look after each and every need of their customer. The receptionist, the attendants, The Manager and the every staff is marvellous. I love the food of the resort. And as m very fond of swimming so i got the additional advantage of Pool.
I Liked The resort Alot

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank estc1
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Golkonda REsort & Spa!

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our Resort. We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Resort

delhi
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was on a business trip to Hyderabad. I am very choosy kind of person who is very much keen of cleanliness everywhere. While i was leaving for Hyderabad i was worried about my stay in the resort that all arrangements were made online so how it would be. Will it provide good services or not. How will be the rooms and all?? Just because i do not want to feel ashamed in front of my seniors. But I was surprised by everything which this resort has provided to every member of my company. First of all a splendid welcome by the manager of the Resort and the welcome food then all arrangements for the conference were good. The staff of the resort is helpful they guided each and every thing to us. The rooms were very spacious and neat and clean ..
For me and my company members it was a five rating resort.
From then on wards i am recommending every other person for this Golconda resort for business meeting or any trips to Hyderabad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

Thank you for your excellent review. The team is excited looking at your fantastic feedback & I am sure this will motivate them further to deliver high levels of guest satisfaction.

Thank you once again. It will be our distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

Haridwar
Reviewed June 5, 2013

After coming Golkonda Resort & Spa, I Come to know that what is the Pleasure Of Life. I have come to Haidrabad from Hariddwar( Uttrakhnad) expecting that I wont get any calm place to stay in Hadirabad but this resorts surrounding proved me wrong. The services of Resort was great. My total experience of staying there was wonderful.
Every Staff member was very hard working. They were treating me and my friends like Nawabs.
I Always wish to come Golkonda Resort & Spa again and again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear valued Guest,

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

This has reference the feedback of your previous stay at Golkonda Resorts & Spa. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

bangalore
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If your holiday destination is Hydrebadh then this hotel must be your staying destination. Not only a good place for stay, but also a fabulous place to spend quality time with your family and friends. The SPA service is no-doubt super.
The main impressive thing is the behavior of the hotel authorities and service people.
Wish you all best luck.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank anuran302

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

We look forward to welcoming you back at the resort.

Haridwar
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the resort. Its really awesome .We liked the surroundings,the room and the entire infra of the resort.The facilities provided by them were all marvelous.The staff members were amazing and caring about the people who were there in resort. The Spa and the Pool side was additional advantage of the resort. As well as the food we had from the kitchen of the resort was very delicious. Overall Its a wonderful stay there. We loved it.
Good Luck to the entire team of the Resort.
Hope whenever i visit to Hyderabad ll stay in Golconda only as we liked it a lot...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Golkonda Resorts and Spa!

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at The Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Hyderabad. It’s a pleasure to have your valuable feedback and thank you for appreciating our product and services. We will definitely keep up the hold that we have achieved and will surely put in every possible effort’s to make it even more enjoyable for our guests.

It is feedbacks like the one given by yourself, that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver superlative guest experiences.

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Hyderabad at Golkonda Resorts.

Assuring you of our best services each and every time you visit us.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the resort over the weekend, loved everything there... right from the check-in, the lady receptionist escorted us to the room explained the facilities, the potter and the magician were really good, the room was well appointed, neat and tidy. There is a difference in the temperature from the city to the resort and we loved it. The pool was awesome and so was the spa. I requested the chef for some continental food not on the menu and he made some awesome food for us. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Golkonda Resorts keep it up!

Room Tip: We stayed in Garden Villa