“The best resort in Hyderabad” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Golkonda Resorts & Spa

The Golkonda Resorts & Spa
Ranked #45 of 305 Hotels in Hyderabad
delhi
“The best resort in Hyderabad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was on a business trip to Hyderabad. I am very choosy kind of person who is very much keen of cleanliness everywhere. While i was leaving for Hyderabad i was worried about my stay in the resort that all arrangements were made online so how it would be. Will it provide good services or not. How will be the rooms and all?? Just because i do not want to feel ashamed in front of my seniors. But I was surprised by everything which this resort has provided to every member of my company. First of all a splendid welcome by the manager of the Resort and the welcome food then all arrangements for the conference were good. The staff of the resort is helpful they guided each and every thing to us. The rooms were very spacious and neat and clean ..
For me and my company members it was a five rating resort.
From then on wards i am recommending every other person for this Golconda resort for business meeting or any trips to Hyderabad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

Thank you for your excellent review. The team is excited looking at your fantastic feedback & I am sure this will motivate them further to deliver high levels of guest satisfaction.

Thank you once again. It will be our distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Haridwar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

After coming Golkonda Resort & Spa, I Come to know that what is the Pleasure Of Life. I have come to Haidrabad from Hariddwar( Uttrakhnad) expecting that I wont get any calm place to stay in Hadirabad but this resorts surrounding proved me wrong. The services of Resort was great. My total experience of staying there was wonderful.
Every Staff member was very hard working. They were treating me and my friends like Nawabs.
I Always wish to come Golkonda Resort & Spa again and again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear valued Guest,

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

This has reference the feedback of your previous stay at Golkonda Resorts & Spa. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

If your holiday destination is Hydrebadh then this hotel must be your staying destination. Not only a good place for stay, but also a fabulous place to spend quality time with your family and friends. The SPA service is no-doubt super.
The main impressive thing is the behavior of the hotel authorities and service people.
Wish you all best luck.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank anuran302

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our resort. We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better

We look forward to welcoming you back at the resort.

Haridwar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the resort. Its really awesome .We liked the surroundings,the room and the entire infra of the resort.The facilities provided by them were all marvelous.The staff members were amazing and caring about the people who were there in resort. The Spa and the Pool side was additional advantage of the resort. As well as the food we had from the kitchen of the resort was very delicious. Overall Its a wonderful stay there. We loved it.
Good Luck to the entire team of the Resort.
Hope whenever i visit to Hyderabad ll stay in Golconda only as we liked it a lot...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Golkonda Resorts and Spa!

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at The Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Hyderabad. It’s a pleasure to have your valuable feedback and thank you for appreciating our product and services. We will definitely keep up the hold that we have achieved and will surely put in every possible effort’s to make it even more enjoyable for our guests.

It is feedbacks like the one given by yourself, that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver superlative guest experiences.

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Hyderabad at Golkonda Resorts.

Assuring you of our best services each and every time you visit us.

Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the resort over the weekend, loved everything there... right from the check-in, the lady receptionist escorted us to the room explained the facilities, the potter and the magician were really good, the room was well appointed, neat and tidy. There is a difference in the temperature from the city to the resort and we loved it. The pool was awesome and so was the spa. I requested the chef for some continental food not on the menu and he made some awesome food for us. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly. Golkonda Resorts keep it up!

Room Tip: We stayed in Garden Villa
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 21, 2013

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

This has reference the feedback of your previous stay at Golkonda Resorts. I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

Bengaluru, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

we visited last month. when we checked in we were asked to deposit 2000 and we deposited. we ordered milk and 2 plates of curd rice for one day and next day the breakfast was free, we had it. while checking out we were asked to pay 2000 more i was shocked that 2 plates of curd rice, 2 cups of coffee, milk and 4 water bottles costs 4000 in Golkonda resorts............

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank rakesh1234297
GolkondaResort, General Manager at The Golkonda Resorts & Spa, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Golkonda Resorts and Spa!

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at The Golkonda Resorts and Spa, Hyderabad. We have made a note of the point that you mentioned and shall certainly consider it while pricing the menu next time.

Assuring you of our best services each and every time you visit us.

Warm Regards,

Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Be carried away by sweet talks given by Mr Raju Veera and Ms Kalpana of the sales department, we were fooled in fact the front office manager didnt know of our booking or rates confirmed to us due to the discrepancy given by the sales team, sounds fishy right.
And if they are caught they pass you on to Ms Mandeep who also cant answer your queries right.
We were promised a lower rate and the front office manager wasnt aware.
The food is very bad no salt, oily not much variety in the menu and you dont feel welcomed there at all ,the chef looks sad cant they keep someone more presentable ?
The staff also looks sad Ms Rekha the telegu actress at the reception is so welcoming cant tell you she outstands the beauty of the resort and when she speaks you do feel you know what to expect there, rooms are not clean, its a joke for the money you pay.
Go there at your own risk !!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank srinivas r

Greetings from Golkonda Resort & Spa!

At an outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent visit at Golkonda resort & Spa
It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments regarding the unacceptable service standards given to u by the hotel staff pertaining sales. I would like to apologize for inconvenience caused to u due to this. We ensure that our esteemed guest don’t face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met, and we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations.
May I request you to give us more details as we are unable to locate your profile/comments to understand and address the issue.
You may reach my colleague Ankit on 9951887878 or myself on gm@golkondaresorts.com .

I thank you once again for your valuable time and consideration. Assuring you of the best of attention and services at all times.