1. Road-facing rooms in this three years old hotel are not sound proof. The whole night, sounds from the road do not let you sleep.
2. Water from the shower area flooded the rest of the really tiny bathroom because the length of the shower curtain was not enough.
3. Temperature of water kept fluctuating from warm to cool and back.
4. Brand new shirt sent for laundry came back really badly pressed and dirtied and spoilt. The Receptionist have promised to replace it. Have not heard from the hotel since check-out.
5. The hotel sent a car to the airport at the wrong time and tried to charge me for it.
6. The hotel committed Rs. 600/- for the above pick-up in writing and tried to charge Rs. 700/-.
7. Cup in which tea was to be served in the restaurant was dirty.
8. No preserves or napkins kept on the table for breakfast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Hampshire Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.