“excellent hotel”
Review of Hotel Harsha

Hotel Harsha
Ranked #140 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed June 19, 2010

very good furniture and good for the bussiness and is a great place for staying for as many days with out any problem

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed June 10, 2010

Hotel is located on a very busy street, very close to the railway station, and throughout the night, all I kept hearing was the loud blaring of horns of buses and trucks on the street.

I was single and asked for a double bed, but they refused, and would not tell the reason. Insisted on a printed copy of the reservation, which I was not carrying and finally after much discussions, they allowed me to check-in.

Only advantage is 24 hour checkout. Breakfast is OK; nothing great.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Excellent location with economical prices. Hotel is located in center of the city at Nampally and very near to Railway station.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank chithambar
Reviewed April 22, 2010

This hotel is good to stay and food is also good here. Good for money

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2010

I stayed in Hotel Harsha, Hyderabad for one night in Nov 2008 and found the hotel to be a good one. It is located at a stone throw distance from Hyderabad (Nampally) Railway station at the city centre. However the glass windows and curtains ensured that the noise inside the room was negligible and AC was working nicely. Well, in Hyderabad, we need ACs even in November, can't help it. I checked into the Hotel in the evening. They had provided a safe locker in the room, but I had little use of it. Bathroom, wash basin, etc were clean. Bed was spotless and comfy. Their restaurant serves North-Indian as well as South-Indian food, and my dinner was delectable. After a refreshing sleep, got up in the morning. They serve complimentary breakfast which I found to be tasty. I got ready to attend my engagements for the day and left the room in the evening enroute to Airport. They have 24 hour checkout, a most welcome thing for business travellers like me.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Before leaving Pune I had read reviews about this place from trip advisor website. It was indeed a great place to stay so I felt to share my experience with others . I had called them and asked them to reserve three A/c Rooms. It was Diwali, so I confirmed my reservation before starting. Day I reached hotel I was surprised to see they had not kept my three rooms, But they managed to give me three rooms (one room from higher class but with same tariff) one by one but not on same floor. Next day they gave me rooms on same floor. So my first impression was very terrible. But as the days passed I stayed in Same hotel For Five days. I saw there room service, It was good. Cleanliness was Excellent. A very Nice place to stay with your family. Located in the heart of city. Very clean bath rooms. As it is on a Main Road. It is noisy, But in india you have to adjust with everything. The hotel is really good, Everything is nice. When I recollect my trip everything was excellent except the reservation part. I guess they had problems due to 24 hr checkout structure. But I still recommened this hotel as a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 14, 2009

We stayed at Hotel Harsha for 31st December Night this year and it was an amazing experience. Although the hotel is quite old but it is well maintained and clean. The room service is prompt and available round the clock. Breakfast is good and the restaurant has a good selection of cuisines. We had dinner on 31st night and it was pleasant. The best part about this hotel is that it is very close to Nampally Stationa and also it has Check-in Check-out times 24 hours. You get to save a lot of money because of this as you only pay for the time you stay if you have checked in after 12:00 which is generally the check-in time in other hotels.

Highly recommended for people travelling by train and even for business travellers. Although it is far from the new Hyderabad Airport but you can choose this one for being close to Abids the city center and other happening spots of the city.

Attraction of the hotel is the Golden Elevator which goves a very classy feel to the hotel decor.

Overall a nice package if you wanna stay and medium duration.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)