“Awesome experience with Ohri's Banjara”
Review of Ohri's Banjara

Ohri's Banjara
Ranked #43 of 319 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one of the best hotels very well known for its service, food and accommodation.
We stayed for 2 nights and 3 days..Mr Abdul Jawad with his team of very supportive staff gave us a very pleasurable experience. And t
his was all in a very reasonable price. A 5 star experience..
I would like to reiterate the service is very good..Three Cheers for you guys!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Liferhythm
VishalKaushiik, Manager at Ohri's Banjara, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Liferhythm,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback!

It’ is always a pleasure to hear good comments as we take pride and strive towards delivering an outstanding guest experience.

I am also delighted to note that the food and the services at our signature Modern restaurants was to your great liking and satisfaction.

Your appreciation particularly for Abdul Jawad for sure be celebrated, He has been exceptional in delivering amazing guest experiences !! We are really proud to have him in our team.

Your positive words for our associates motivates them to deliver further excellence.

At Ohri's Banjara we take pride in serving our guests in a personal, instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back for may more enriching moments.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ohri's Banjara, is the most recommended place to stay at, in Hyderabad. The location, ambience, staff service, and hygiene is truly excellent. Good food at all three restaurants and welcoming environment made us feel blessed. Mr.Abdul Jawad at the front desk, especially made us feel very special, with his diligent service and warm nature. Thanks to the whole team of Ohri's who made our stay so memorable! :)

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Iksagar,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

It is located in a good area in Hyderabad with affordable rickshaw/taxi fare to all major attractions.

The hotel was very clean, spacious with kitchen facilities and tea making facilities. the bathroom was very spacious and had a Jacuzzi as well.

The staff were excellent and very helpful and polite.

The buffet breakfast was very good with variety of Indian and continental dishes.

The hotel has 4 restaurants in its building, so plenty to chose from and also offers buffet lunch and dinner in it restaurants.

Although this was one of my favorite hotels I have stayed during my trip around India, I would like to make few suggestions.

1.Everything in the room was modern apart from the TV that was very outdated.
2.There was smell of cigarette smoke on few occasions from the corridor that entered our room, so there should be a strict No smoking policy anywhere in the building.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
VishalKaushiik, Manager at Ohri's Banjara, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Werty 11

On the onset I would like to thank you for Patronizing Ohri's Banjara

Reviewed August 21, 2013

So glad I chose Ohri's Banjara for a ten night stay July 13th through the 23rd. The room was clean and very spacious, complete with a desk for business, comfortable chair for reading, and kitchenette with a complimentary supply of teas and coffee which I enjoyed on a daily basis. Access to wifi was reliable and when I did have a problem one evening, IT staff quickly resolved the issue. Because my stay was longer than usual, the amenities, accommodations, and fantastic staff really made Ohri's feel like home. Thanks so much to Abdul for your help and excellent customer service at the front desk! And Raj made the Serengeti our favorite dining experience......excellent food and bar service from all the waiters there! From the elevator attendant to housekeeping, I found all of the employees at Ohri's to be friendly, yet professional, which contributed to my high level of satisfaction during my stay. Thank you, Ohri's for making my stay in Hyderabad such a good experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Dana,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for sharing your inspiring feedback!

I am also delighted to note that the food and the services at our signature Modern Indian venue “Serengeti" was to your great liking and satisfaction.

Your appreciation particularly for Raj, Abdul & Serengeti team for sure be celebrated

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Enjoyable overnight stay. Very helpful and pleasant staff
We missed the breakfast as we got up late after a late night wedding the night before. Snacks were good but it would have been better if they served anything else other than South Indian in the lead upto lunch time

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pedro258

Dear Pedro,

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Reserved a room here through hotels.com. Payment was made in full.

At check-in at 11:20pm, I was informed that no rooms were available and no reservation had been received. I was asked to forward the email that I had received from the website to an email address provided by the receptionist - I did so.

Post receipt of this email, the receptionist now told me that they could only accept email confirmation from the website itself, and my forwarded email would not suffice. Please note it was by now midnight. He also now said that suite rooms were available at the rack rate.

I then called up the hotels.com call centre - they resent the confirmation to reservebanjara@ohris.com. Front desk told me that this email was not received by them. Hotels.com executive then spoke to the receptionist and confirmed my booking along with payment details, and offered to resend the confirmation to any other email id they could provide. Staff refused to budge, or share any other email id. It is now almost 1am and yet this persistence to cause inconvenience to a confirmed and paid guest - more so I had stayed at the hotel two nights earlier and all my details were in the system.

Finally, at 1:30am, with no place else to go, and experiencing the same stubborn attitude from the reception in the middle of the night, I agreed to a suite room at price quoted by him - my check out was at 9am the next day.

Have run into situations where the website confirmation is not received by the hotel - usually forwarding the email suffices. Given the late time (11:30-1:30), the fact that I had stayed there previously 2 nights ago, the fact that hotels.com confirmed my booking over the phone and offered to mail to another id which was not provided, and the fact that I was coerced into booking a suite, this rates as one of my worst experiences at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank madmax10101

Dear Madmax10101

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

It is very unfortunate that the hotel services did not reflect the quality you expected from us and I am really concerned that we did not live up to your expectation on this occasion where you faced inconvenience and experienced distress.

We value you support, and as an esteemed guest your comfort and experience is our primary concern.

I have shared your comments with the concerned department head and I assure you that the necessary actions are taken to avoid recurrence of any such incident in the future with any of our valued guests.

We will also revisit certain processes in our areas of concern with more focus on training so that our associates can reach their potential for an enhanced guest experience.

At Ohri's Banjara we always consider that the comments are a source of opportunity and improvement which enable us to elevate our products and services to the next level reaching at our full potential.

It is our constant endeavor to provide a consistently high quality of service to all our guests and I do hope you will not benchmark us with the shortcoming that you have experienced and accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have faced during your stay in our hotel.

We look forward for another opportunity to regain your confidence in our products and services and hope to

see you with us soon, ensuring best of services delivered to you.

Vishal Kaushik
Ohris Banjara

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My family of 4(2 adults and 2 Children) stayed in Ohri's from 24th July13 to 28th July13. I booked it through makemytrip and i was given a Deluxe room but on checkin the staff was kind enough to upgrade us to Deluxe room with a kitchen facility which was quite handy with the children around. Room was spacious, clean and tidy. The staff was very friendly and always willing to help. The location of the hotel was ideal and situated in one of the upmarket areas of Hyderabad. Ohri's has a good selection of restaurants and the food was very tasty and to the international standards. We would certainly stay again if we visit Hyderabad again. Many thanks to the hotel staff and makemytrip to make our trip worthwhile.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room with Kitchnette