“Awesome chocolate cake”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Hyderabad, India
“Awesome chocolate cake”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Chocolate cake that I had here is the best that I ever had in Hyderabad. Planning to come here again to taste. Staff is very attentive and friendly. Special thanks to Praveen for his prompt service.

• Visited May 2014

Hyderabad, India
“Not recommended at all”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place with high expectation. i ordered for thick cold coffee one I remember was Oreo base and another one was chocolate base. Before serving they mentioned that they will be serving it in paper cup saying it will be easy to drink and use spoon which was surprise to me. I never expected this in any star hotel cafe. in fact in Barista and cafe day also they serve long spoon for tall coffee glass. My final word about coffee tested which we didn't liked it at all. The very first thing after sip I mentioned to my wife, I can make better coffee than this while I never made. Its waste of money and time too. Worst coffee ever had.