Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre
$70
$68
Pragati Resorts(Hyderabad)
1,359 results
All reviewsokrahussain sagar lakealtitude barthe executive loungeexcellent servicetank bundmomo cafetop floorlake viewbusiness tripwill visit againcoffee shopspecial mentionbiryanitake carespecial thanksnice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I booked only a one night stay and I regret that I did not stay any longer here. The check-in process was quick and smooth and nice courteous staff to greet you. The standard room here was way better than my expectations. It had very nice décor and was quite spacious. The bathroom neat and had a little bath tub too.

The hotel décor overall was very nice and cleanliness was top notch. One of the very few hotels where they did not have a namesake security. The security checks at the entrance were actually quite rigid and not a gimmick as we see in most other hotels.

I can write paragraphs together about the breakfast buffet. it is hands down one of best breakfast buffets I have ever seen anywhere. Amazing variety of food and delicious too. I am pretty damn sure that no one can walk out disappointed from here. You can spend a couple of hours if you wish to ;)

Hotel has a nice little swimming pool and gym and those are the only recreational facilities available here. The altitude bar was very nice to hangout and reasonably priced as well.

It was a super experience and I wish I could've extended my stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sid2109
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Sid2109,

Thank you for the wonderful feeback!

We are happy to know that enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Your compliments will be passed on to the hotel staff who will only be motivated by your praises.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Do "like" us on Facebook.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed in Marriott as a we went to Hyderabad for previsit before relocation. I had stayed in this hotel when it was in the name of Viceroy. Now everything looked nice for me as I had a smell of intimacy. My son enjoyed the breakfast and also lunch in this hotel. Eveything was his favorite. The chef was so kind to us that he prepared pepper coction for my son who was suffering from cold and cough, without we asking for it. Homely touch made us feel Home away from home. View from the room was good but they need to cleanup bushes and plastic garbage which spoils the beauty of Hussain sagar when we see from the room. This is very safe and secure place for families who visit Hyderabad.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Hussain sagar is very good and pleasing during evenings and night.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Abhi62001

Dear Abhi62001,

Thank you for the warm feedback!

We are glad that you enjoyed your visit to Hyderbad and that we were able to contribute towards your experience.

Please do keep visiting us once you have relocated to Hyderbad.

All the best!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I recently visited this hotel based on my colleague recommendation...

This was pleasant experience....They provided a big room, excellent food, the best services and caring staff!

A very nice expereince and i strongly recommend this hotel for any business professional....

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Mr. Sampath,

Thank you for the great review!

We are glad that you enjoyed our stay with us and that the food and hotel facilities were to your liking.

We look forward to your future visits to our hotel!

Do "like" us on Facebook.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was at the Hyderabad Marriott as part of a conference. While the location is great, it is also just next to a sewage canal which creates a terrible stench sometimes.

Some may appreciate that it is an old hotel that has been converted into a 5 start hotel, the fact remains that it is still not very well planned, especially the convention centre and the facilities. For instance, there was only one lift which was trying to accomodate hundreds of delegates to move from the convention centre to the lobby, from where there could go to their rooms. This caused a lot of commotion and also made it tiring for the delgates.

While the breakfast was decent, the food otherwise provided during the buffet for lunch and dinner was terrible. (It may be true that there may be budget constraints and that affects the quality and menu, however, a hotel has a reputation to upheld)

The rooms were just about average, and the age of the hotel clearly showed here. After a visit to the Pune Marriott, I had extremely high expectations from this hotel, but was hugely disappointed.

Would definately not recommend for high profile conferences. However, it does provide great value for money, and if you need a good brand at a relatively lower price, then you can give it a shot, otherwise, give it a miss.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Gopalkishore
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Mr. Gopalkish,

Thank you for the review and feedback!

We regret that your stay with us was not as per your expectations. However, please be rest assured that our the quality of our food and service are not influenced by price. Nevertheless, your point is duly noted.

Once again, thank you for your insightful feedback.

We do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had a couple of days stay in April2013 at this amazing hotel. The reception staff is very friendly and helpful. After a quick check in I was pleased to see the room done up as per my preference they had sought initially. One remarkable thing about this hotel is it gives a sense of extreme safe and secure premises. The cleanliness is good and the food served has variety from authentic hyderabadi to suit everyone's taste buds. The location is excellent. One area they can improve upon is by introduction of entertainment and activities to have some fun time...

Room Tip: Choose one overlooking the lake...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
SharadDattaGM, General Manager at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thank you for the feedback!

We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and that we were able to cater to all your preferences. We will be deligted to pass on your compliments to our associates at the Reception, in the Security team and the Kitchen. Your feedback, we are sure, will only motivate them to serve you better.

Please do join us at Altitude, our Bar and Lounge, the next time you visit Hyderabad. It has a different entertainment line for every day of the week. We are sure that you will enjoy it!

Do visit us again!