“Great Place to be in, excellent food and friendly staff.”

Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre
Ranked #20 of 317 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I booked a room at this Hotel for 2 Nights in the month of January. The hotel was recommended by a few friends who had travelled and lived there just a while ago.

I can say the hotel totally lived up-to my expectations. We were greeted with a warm welcome and an excellent welcome drink and roses. The staff is very friendly and make sure that you have a quick check in after a long and tiring journey. The rooms are a little bit on the smaller side, but the lack of space is compensated by the lovely food that the hotel serves. The menu is totally tempting and does not dissapoint you one bit. The hotel also has an excellent pool and spa. The spa treatments are well priced as compared to the other hotels in the same category around.

After my stay, i can proudly say that now i have a lovely home to stay in Hyderabad. I would definitely recommend the hotel to all my friends and family members, as i am sure that the experience would be the best ever for them as well.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Kalra86
NHGuestServices, Resident Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

There is no better feedback and compliment than to hear “I have a lovely home to stay in Hyderabad”, I would like to thank you for choosing us to stay with and I am truly excited to know how much you enjoyed it. We look forward to welcoming you back to your “home in Hyderabad”.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre

Reviewed March 7, 2011

The service is great, good location and the people are always frendly. They take the time for you. Also there is a lot of different food, and the quality of that is also verry good.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feed back, I am delighted to know that you found the food and beverage offerings to your satisfaction.

Your feedback will shared with the team and I am sure it will be truly very encouraging to them. We look forward to seeing you regularly.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Nice rooms, good facilities - though I hardly used any of them. Staff service definitely needs improvement. As I was staying in the hotel for a convention in the attached convention center, my experience was very good, as everything was taken care of by the convention organizers. But I could see that the hotel staff service needs improvement . Location is good if you have business in nearby area, but if you are on a holiday, location may not be the best. Everything else seems to very good

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your views and compliments for the Hotel. I am sorry to know that our service staff did not meet your expectations and that you believe that there are areas for improvement. Therefore may I request you to please give me some specifics that led you to form this impression, please write to tjose@novotelhyderabad.com. Your specific inputs will make it easier for us to focus our attention to address it better.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

The staff at this hotel go out of their way to ensure you are looked after during your stay and they are the highlight of the visit. On the down side it is a 25 minute drive from any of the action unless you are attending a convention next door. On the plus side it is comfortable, has a great gym and day spa and the rooms are comfortable and clean. The usual hard bed thing applies here as it does across Asia though. I just had a basic room and it had an under shower bath, a king size bed and comfortable writing area.
The pool here is amazing for summer visitors.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
It is great to see that you found our hotel comfortable, meeting your business and recreational needs. As for the hardness of the bed, this aspect being subjective, we have a provision to enhance the softness of the bed on request, which I suggest you request for and we will be more than happy to offer at no cost upon your next visit.
Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre is located beside Hitech City and thereby it is 12km from traditional downtown Hyderabad on the other hand it is many times viewed as being right in the centre of the city depending on the traveler’s purpose of visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2011

NOVOTEL's charm, Flamboyance, luxury is matchless. Truly a fabulous business hotel. I stayed at NOVOTEL for 3 days for an official work. I was part of international convention which was held at HICC. As Novotel is next to HICC. I really found it very easy and comfortable to stay at NOVOTEL.

The hotel is filled with luxury. Great hospitality , high quality service. The restaurant is very good. An ideal place to stay in Hyderabad. Go for it!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank RajeshUS

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time in giving us this feedback and I am glad you found our hospitality to you liking. Your feed back is a great encouragement to all of us at the hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 28, 2011

Good modern hotel located conveniently adjacent to the HICC Hyderabd, prob one of the largest convention centres in India. Stayed there for two nights as we had a conference at the HICC. The location is ideal so that you can always head back to your room if required. The rooms are well equipped with tea/coffe facilities, flat screen TVs, complimentary water. We also had high speed internet as part of our package and breakfast. The internet connection is very good and I managed to download many large files for use at the conference.

Also a new golf course nearby in case you are so inclined. And the pool was nice and the gym seemed to be well equipped.

The breakfast is very good as was the food generally. The staff was also friendly but what I found odd was that the could not organise a Blackberry charger for me as I had forgotten mine at home - I had to charge my phone at the charging station located in the lobby. So had to watch over my phone while it was charging in the common area.

Would recommend this hotel if you are attending a conference or have business meetingsin the nearby tech/industrial park where all the leading tech and financial companies seem to have their offices.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad you found your overall stay at the hotel good. However I am sorry that you were inconvenienced because of the absence of a charger provision, we have looked into it and we have therefore procured extra chargers. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 26, 2011

This property is closely located to Madhapur and the time to airport is around 45 mins. Hotel provides free shuttle service at select times to & from Hitec City and other business centres closeby.

Suited more for business travelers. Hotel has variety of package deals fo internet connection, airport transfers, meals and room stay.

The staff is polite & warm. The pool side rooms are quite & you should ask for these especially if you get disturbed by car horns/noise at night. The rooms facing the convention centre are noisy.

The food is excellent especially the breakfast.

Room Service needs some improvement as the turnaround time is a bit on the higher side. The check-in/check-out is real quick.

Overall Good place to stay and value for money.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
TejusJose, Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience