“Novotel is spacious and comfortable”

Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre
Ranked #20 of 330 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed October 17, 2010

I would like to give my review with my usual bullet point of USPs

1) The location of the hotel is fabulous. Right in the centre of the IT hub Hi-Tech City and the upcoming financial hub, Gachibowli
2) The property is spread amidst acres of greens with minimal concrete around ensuring cool and fresh breeze
3) The restaurants and the bars are well equipped for travelers across the globe
4) The gym, steam salon, and spa are pretty tidy.
5) The convention centre by Emmar is really state of art
6) The Advantage plus Card offer is extremely useful for a reasonable price
7) The tie up with Boulder Hills , the golf course , seems like the icing on the cake. (Though I am still to try it)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
TejusJose, Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience

Reviewed October 13, 2010

Very comfortable and a quiet place. Good bar and a restaurant and a nice ambience to be within. Everything is indoors and therefore there may be no need to go out. I would recommend this hotel to all and must admit that their package wih travel to office and back is also very good.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2010

Dear guest,

Receiving feedbacks like yours is a rejoice to any organization. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Hope to see you soon at the Novotel Hyderabad.

Reviewed October 8, 2010

Solid performer. Smooth and everything works well. attentive staff and good quality, spacious rooms and nice bathroom with all amenities. Comfortable beds. Plenty of free water along with kettle and enough tea and coffee

Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks a ton, for the great feedback. Feedback of any kind is a tool for keep up the morale of the associates of the team. Team with the best morale makes an organization grow to greater altitudes.

We hope to see you soon during your next visit to our Hotel.

Dir. Guest services

Reviewed October 4, 2010

I had gone to Novotel, Hyderabad to attend a conference which was taking place in the same place. The conference facilities are world class and the hotel is great too. Excellent service, great food and a nice bar too! The only disadvantage of the place is that it is a bit far from the city as well as the airport, so keep that in mind if you have business in the city. On the whole, I fully recommend it if your conference is being held there, but if you have work in the city, then travel would be a bit of a problem. There is a pool and a gymnasium also.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2010

Dear guest,

Your feedback, a very descriptive one is a great tool of motivation for our team members.
Responses, suggestions, remarks of any kind are indeed a valuable element for an organization to develop, maintain and deliver the consistency in guests' expectations.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

I stayed in Novotel in March 2010. I had previously stayed in other business hotels in Hyderabad, and Novotel was a much better experience, with well appointed rooms, professional staff and good food. The Spa is also great if you have travelled and I would recommend the Jet lag package .

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Great feedback indeed. Thank you for the wonderful remarks.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

I was working in Hi Tech City so based myself here after staying at one of the one of the Raj hotels in the centre (where I was constantly ill with food poisoning). Here most of the time for seven months.
The staff were excellent, courteous, even friendly at times. They tried to vary the menu for me as I was there so long providing roast lamb for example, although I enjoyed all the cosmopolitan offerings they had. The gym was a good size as was the pool. Rooms were functional and corporate. I watched the Mexican bar/restaurant being built, which, when completed, was also a good alternative (but not included in my package). No food poisoning or stomach trouble at all. They showed me around the kitchen and facilities, such as the lab they have to check all food is clear of ‘nasty’ bugs. I reported one kitchen member of staff for not washing his hands on leaving the lavatory and never saw him again. One problem was the mosquitoes, being next to a stagnant freshwater lake there were loads of them, although they would fumigate the area regularly there were many still around when the monsoon came. We even found a small snake in the gym one day. I have never seen so many Indians run so fast in all my time there. I stayed in the business class section as it was good value with complimentary internet a few drinks in the lounge. If you have to be around Hi Tech City I can’t recommend it enough.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2010

Dear valued guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have a great written feedback like yours on a public website. Feedback like yours takes our organization to a different altitude. Every customer oriented organizations depend their core processess mainly on their customer feedback and responses.

This will be a motivational tool for our team to assess and put forth all their efforts to strive forward more. Thank you once again for your kind patronage.

Reviewed September 14, 2010

we stayed at novatel to participate for a trade fair, we opted for this hotel because the trade fair took place in the hotels convention center. very warm a curteous staff. they went out of the way to helped us moving ours exhibition stuff here n there. excellent dinning experience. one of the best biryanis i had there.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.