“Great experience”

Ranked #20 of 332 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We did not have any part to play in selecting the hotel as it was sponsored and booked by our company. Overall the hotel is excellent as it is located near the Business districts. The rooms were good, only a bit small. We also held a seminar in the conference room which had world class interiors and facilities. The hotel also has good restaurant and well stocked bar, although bit overpriced.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2010

Dear Valued guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Also we will work on areas of concerned wherein we need improvement.

Nagaraja Rao
Dir. Guest Services
+9642326212

Write a ReviewReviews (1,393)

Reviewed July 16, 2010

PROS
excellant service
good bar
has a convention centre
greenary and open space around

CON
disassociated with the main city
stay here only if u have work in HITEC CITy
not recommended for tourists
very far from airport

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Nagaraja Rao
Dir. Guest Services

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Positives- The hotel is generally well run with courteous staff. The selection of dining options is good compared to other hotels in the region. The rooms are generally clean and reasonably modern.

Negatives- The prices are a little over the top although this to be expected as they have a captive audience as many attending conferences in the adjoining convention centre have little choice but to use the hotel facilities.

On a sour end note the frontdesk staff refused a late-checkout even though I had a midnight flight. Thats fine if it was consistent however colleagues of mine (staying in cheaper rooms) were granted extension to 3pm whilst I was not. I found this strange particularly as I stayed in premier floor and I'm a A-Club member.

All in a reasonable experience.... If I attend another conference in Hyderabad I'd stay here again... would I choose the hotel if holidaying... definitely not.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Prof_AD
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2010

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Novotel Hyderabad.

Thank you for taking your valuable time in giving us a feedback. Feedback of any kind is a necessity for any organization that looks towards progression.

I will convey all your points to all the departments concerned to look into their areas of concern. Regarding your late check-out not being accorded, please accept my sincere apologies as we were running full house on that particular day. If not, we normally accord late check-outs subject to our availability.

Hope with this experience of yours makes you to differ from returning back to our Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre again.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused to you. If you need any assistance regarding your stay please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Reviewed July 7, 2010

The hotel is too big but the room design can be much better. Its a bit cozy and the corridor is very narrow. Good and spacious from outside but the rooms are small. The cost is very high. Food is costly but ok. It has number of varieties covering up all world famous dishes. Suitable for foreigners as they can enjoy the swimming pool and their specific food as well.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
TejusJose, Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience

Reviewed July 1, 2010

First off, as I have mostly been doing backpacking trips, I am not used to hotels of this class. In a couple of recent trips I have stayed at a bit classier places but still this hotel is a bit better than I am used to. If you are a regular business traveller you may disagree with this review completely.

Having stayed there a week due to conference I have to stay I loved this place. I stayed there with a my girlfriend who was also attending to the conference. Due to this fact we were able to get the premier floor room as we split the bill among the two companies we are from. The hotel is located at the same building as the conference centre which was actually the reason why we booked this hotel. I highly recommend doing the same if you have to come to HICC; it is definitely worth it if you don't have to hassle with the taxis.

First, the staff that welcomed us was very friendly. The check-in went fast and nicely and the overall atmosphere was good. As there were no rooms available on the premier floor with a queen bed we got lucky and were upgraded to the junior suite. I have to say that the suite was excellent. It was roomy and comfortable. I highly recommend it.

The breakfast that was included to the premier floor charge was a disappointment. There were only a few different foods available and those were not that great. However, at it was free (= included to the room charge) I shouldn't complain as the food wasn't bad. I wouldn't pay for it though. I heard that the breakfast downstairs at the restaurant was excellent.

The cocktail hour, which was also included to the room charge, was the best. There weren't cocktails to be honest but sodas, beer, wines, etc. instead. The food that was served there was good so if you want to save some money, you can eat there for free. The service there was absolutely excellent.

There are a few restaurants on site. The square serves a fabulous buffet that includes a desert buffet. The cost of the buffet was around 1100INR (including tax); about 25EUR or 30USD. Not that cheap but worth the money. The mexican restaurant was also good and a little bit cheaper. Overall, there were two problems with the food: first, it was so good that I gained a few pounds (I love Indian food) and second, eating spicy food all week was not good on my digestion.

Overall, I really loved this place and will definitely stay there again if I am on a business trip to Hyderabad.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
NHGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Hyderabad Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2010

Ph 09642326212

Reviewed June 30, 2010

This is excellent hotel with best amenities. The rates are very reasonable compared to facilities and options available. Food options are simple superb. It is very good hotel for any business meetings or even personal events.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Ph 09642326212

Reviewed June 30, 2010

We went for a wedding and were out up at this hotel. The bathrooms are very disappointing and poorly engineered. No hand shower and water splashes out from the sink and the shower.

The spa is very poorly arranged & totally mismanaged. Imagine no shower in immediate vicinity of the steam room! One would have to cross a passage to access the shower. My pre-booked massage started later than the scheduled start time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

We always welcome genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience