“Wedding stay at Katriya”

Katriya Hotel & Towers
Ranked #246 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Streamwood, Illinois
“Wedding stay at Katriya”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I am from India & currently living in Streamwood, Illinois. I had been to Hyderabad in the month of April to attend a wedding of my beloved friend. My stay was arranged at Katriya Towers. I stayed for 2 days & it was fun to stay at Katriya towers & Hyderabad too. I fell in love with the city. Received a warm welcome from the hotel management & was pleased with their services. The room given to me was par excellent & the view of the city in the night from the window of my room was very ecstatic – was not expecting the city to be this beautiful. The hotel was as beautiful as the people of this city. I was overwhelmed of my thoughts with the services of the hotel – was simply awesome. I enjoyed the food of the Kuchupudi restaurant the most – the food, quality, services, taste, ambiance everything was par excellent. I would like to thank the hotel management for making my stay such fun & comfortable.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank Vish R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I had stayed at Taj Palace hotel in Delhi while I was touring the city. I have come to Hyderabad in the morning. I was looking for a different hotel to stay even though Taj have offered me to stay at their hotel in Hyderabad. I wanted to experience something fresh. The cabby drove me to Katriya Hotel after some inquiry. I was initially surprised, I was myself comparing it with Taj & was not that happy but my stay had been made very pleasant by the hotel.

Their staff was polite, the room service was excellent, the food & the restaurants were amazing. The Hyderabad city was in itself much better compared to Delhi. I felt the people at hotel were good & the hospitality I got, I would never forget in my life. Tomorrow, I would be travelling to Kerala & keeping my fingers crossed for the people out there. This was my last night at Hyderabad. Thanks to all Hyderabadies.

Room Tip: Take a room where you can get some fresh air and great view of the city.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank DavSmi90
Bangalore
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We are working for VIT Infotech Bangalore. We were having business training at our Hyderabad campus and our stay was organized at Katriya Hotel. We were a group of 8 members. I would personally appreciate the management of Katriya towers for making our stay such a pleasant & exciting one. Their room services were excellent & we did not had any kind of disturbance during our stay.

Their 5th element restaurant was awesome. We liked their food so much that we had our dinner there for 4 nights of our 6 nights stay. The thing that I liked the most about this hotel was they maintained their ambience & service levels – which are worth appreciation! I felt this kind of stay was much needed once in a year.

Room Tip: Take the room where you can see beautiful Hyderabad city from the balcony. Especially it's beau...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Hemanth84
Metairire
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I am from Metairire, Lousiana & had been to Hyderabad along with my honcho on a biz meet. The company had planned our stay at Katriya Towers for four days. Our proposal to the client was a hit & wrapped up the meet in 2 dayz. The honcho was very happy with the deal.

We thought of holing up ourself in the hotel for the remaining two days bcoz of their hospitality. The thing that I mostly liked is their uniforms which were really in. Most of the time I was lying at swimming pool & catching some rays – the feeling was awesome. I felt the company had chosen the very best stay for us at Katriya towers. There were even good restaurants to chow down. I really caught some Z’s before we finally started off. It was more like coming up for air than the business meet. I have gone bonkers with their services.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor so that you can get a better view of the city
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Braad24
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I am here to share a day of my life at Katriya Towers & not about my meeting. One of our clients has been lodged at Katriya Towers & he has invited us to the hotel for project reporting. I have been staying in Hyderabad for almost 10 years but I have never been to a 5star hotel, this is my first experience with the hospitality of a 5 star hotel.

I can surely admit that my first experience was very satisfy-able. The hotel management have arranged for a business meeting space on the request of my client & it was very pleasant in the business centre – mainly the privacy. During our meeting, the client was unable to manage the reports & was getting frustrated. He immediately checked with the hotel management if he could get any secretarial service and to my surprise the management has even arranged for this service. I doubted if he could manage & I was expecting my meeting to be a disaster but I was wrong. The guy has managed very well. After finishing my meeting with the client, I have personally thanked Mr. Suhas – the guy who came in as a secretarial service because of whom I could finish my job that day.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank SankarDatti
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The extrenal grandeur of the hotel is quite impressive. However, the stay there was quite an under-average experience given the poor quality of the rooms, inefficiency at the reception, delay in services and overall lack of facilities. Its ok if you are looking for just a one night halt, but definitely not for an extended period or repeat visits.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank AKumar2100

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels

Reston
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had been to Hyderabad in mid June for a business meet. I already made an online reservation at this hotel after hearing out some enthusiastic views about the Katriya towers. I am here to share my ecstatic views about the hotel. There was a huge reception at the entrance and after a hectic day I was eager to get to my room to freshen myself. I was a little disappointed with the room services offered to me. I was hungry and eager to taste the Indian food. I had attended the Kuchipudi restaurant & was taken to surprise by the ambience – a true Indian Restaurant.

I was keeping my fingers crossed for the victuals (heard they would be spicy) and had ordered an item named THAALI but on having it I was like HMMMM – a Delicious dinner. It was as good as an Italian Dine. After having heaving dinner, I was back to my room to sleep. It was a comfortable & a good sleep in the night. It was a peaceful night. In the morning, I was on my way back to new jersey. I would say it was a very pleasant stay for me. Yes, there were a few inconveniences but can be overlooked when you are evaluating your complete stay at the hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business