“'Heaven'ly”

Seventh Heaven
Ranked #1,115 of 5,748 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The first impression you get when you enter, is that it is not crowded, even if there are no tables available.
Even more remarkable is you cannot hear a word from the next table. Funny that I say it as if I want to snoop, but it gives me the comfort that no one can hear what I speak.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Good starters and desserts! Good food for the price of buffet and nice service. Nice ambiance as well.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My rating/review applies to A la Carte Dinner

-> good place for a get together with friends or a dine out with friends
-> must try is their spicy moroccan eggs
-> Highlights : quality of food / well trained staff / ambiance and cleanliness

I have been there a couple of times and tried everything from veg/non-veg starters, jeera rice, chicken biryani, dal tadka and all of them have been successful in satisfying my taste buds.

I would definitely go there again when in HYD.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We visited this restaurant on my grand daughters Birth Day in June"13. The ambience, hospitality and service and taste and quality of the food is very good, especially their chinese dishes. Every one in our family from old to the kids enjoyed the food.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Have been to Seventh Heaven at Punjagutta quite frequently during early 2000's and so when it opened up in Jubilee hills we were excited and expectations same like yester years.
Went for the Saturday buffet and it fell short in all parameters -
the chicken clear soup was burnt,
The menu was quite limited and all the items were very spicy
The dessert was papaya halwa and icecream.
Ambience and decor was good and staff courteous. Serves beer also

Overall experience was average