“Great experience!”

Daily Treats
Ranked #30 of 5,640 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian, International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hyderabad
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Not to miss coffee & sandwiches are great too. Best part is the service there - ask for Prakash if you don't have the best experience!

• Visited August 2014

“Not great ”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Not a good experience I was there with my friends to have some small snacks, service was very slow and food average.

1 Thank Akkem K
“Ordered a Cake”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The job done by Pastry chef Shashi was commendable, absolutely loved the cake. Thanks for making the day special

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kaleemsid
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely my favorite spot to be in Hyderabad for a coffee and ideation !”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Definitely my favorite spot to be in Hyderabad for a coffee and ideation !

I was so sad and frustrated and mad at myself for only discovering this place after 12years of staying in Hyderabad. Not sure when they opened though :-)

I’ve always been on a hunt for good coffee places and this is the best I found..wayyy more comforting seats and tables and of course great coffee through an awesome service from a very pleasant and pleasing staff.

I love coming here to ideate, work and I feel extra productive when I come here for some reason, probably because it’s serene. My favorite spot in the whole place is the high table/chairs right by the huge glasses in the front. Although it gets little hotter in the summers, there's always amazing lighting and you get to occasionally watch people walking and swimming outside, which can make your coffee experience even more interesting trust me :-)

I always get the large cappuccino followed by some brews ! Although their coffee is pricier than average it's definitely worth it.

• Visited June 2014
“Daily Treat is a must!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

There's nothing I look forward to more than coming to the Weston every other weekend. Ever since our family started coming here four years ago, it's turned into more than just a hotel for Sunday brunch. It's like one of those mini family reunions that leave you with a warm feeling on the inside. Everything about this place, from the food to the ever friendly staff, never fail to put a smile on my face.I would definitely reccomend coming to the Westin, for everything, a thousand times over, and in all honesty - I think I'll miss this place the most when I head off to college. I'll definitely miss the macaroons from Daily treats, they pretty much make my whole week.

• Visited April 2014