“Good food”

Ranked #94 of 5,748 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very well maintained property. Good food, the prawns were to die to for!!!
Had an amazing time with friends!
Would recommend a one time visit for sure.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Tried going to this place for a couple of drinks for the last two Saturdays and was refused entry both times. The first time was fair enough, it was around midnight but last night I arrived there at 10pm and they would not let me and my friends in. No amount of talking phone calls etc... would help and then n the end we were told they would only let in two of us and each would have to pay 4000 rupees each!!!!

And even if we did that we'd only get 1000 rupees for a drink card!!

Now I know that being a foreigner you expect to pay more in India. That's cool, I've travelled to India plenty of times for work so I know plenty of the unwritten rules, but this is an absolute joke. Not even some of the top clubs in Europe would charge this amount on the door.

And it is not about the money, my friends and I would have spent plenty and we always tip well too, but on principle this is going way too far.

In the end we went to the Sky bar at Avasa, were welcomed warmly and had a great night. I'm never going back to this place again

4  Thank Hatchman76
Reviewed August 26, 2013

To start off with.. we were charged Rs 2000/- per couple as entry out of which Rs 1000/- was redeemable... This was charged randomly to people entering the pub.. a few of my friends who came in considerably later during the party were never charged an entry fee !!
We visited during a Bacardi Night event.. where in Drinks were highly price and served in disposable glasses! They offered us only Bacardi brands and mentioned only bacardi brands will be served that night but again to our surprise Beers were served to other guests... regular guests.. we guessed !
While entering the pub we were told by the staff that all the seating areas are reserved however later we realized seating areas were only given to people who quarreled for it !
Ambiance wise its an awesome place to be with Hyderabad's best crowd.. located on the 8th floor of Daspalla hotel.. with an open air seating as the name suggests..
DJ was playing good house music that night..! Food was the savior that night..!

1  Thank Sunanda04
Reviewed August 25, 2013

if you wanna see the page 3 circuit of hyderabad this place is a must a birds eye view of the city mixed with some greek type ambiance with the whites falling in a lot its a lovely place to spend a peppy Saturday night

1  Thank simpleminds8200
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Over the moon....certainly takes you on top of it. I was so surprised to find a place like this in Hyderabad! Located on the 8th floor of Hotel Daspalla this place is definitely here to stay. The ambiance is amazing and keep in mind the weather in Hyderabad at the moment, it is THE place to be. The music is brilliant and they are open till 1, it's difficult to find such a place now. Don't expect too much from the service point, just got there with friends to enjoy and let yourself loose!

2  Thank Sunieee