“Real Treat :)”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

No words to explain my experience..it was simply marvelous!! it was a real treat to my taste buds..!! This is a paradise for vegetarians.. Although I am a pure Non -Veg , I enjoyed the widest spread(to be frank) of dishes.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The spread and taste of the restaurant is good, ambience is fantastic. Very good place to go with family and enjoy the spread at reasonable price...

Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was the first visit to Hyderabad, and my business partner took me to lunch here. The place seems famous and it was crowded which surprised my business partners :-D - maybe it's because it was Valentins's day.

There are plenty of choice of food. I had some starters, including banana dosa cooked on request. Main dish was several kind of currys, accoumpanyed with rice. Naan and roti joined by request.
Vada seemed it was just fried and was really good!
Overall I resulted in eating three plates which I think is too much but the food was so nice and I enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant surpasses even the normal high standards set by Ohri's restaurants in Hyderabad, including good ambience, great service and superlative food.!

From the moment one enters, quick seating, efficient service till one leaves - it all passes in a blur of scents and flavours.

Definitely worth a visit - i've been there thrice with family and friends and really enjoyed it !

3  Thank VVTRIP