“My Stay”

Ranked #140 of 278 Hyderabad B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“My Stay”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I check in this hotel on the Jan 06th and since then staying in this hotel. Best business hotel I came across. I am here on a official trip for 2-3months and hopefully live my entire stay with them only. Like other guest might have said that the rooms are good, neat and well furnished. The best part is that you get access to wi-fi of no charge which is at times difficult to find such facility available similar to this category of hotel. And because it is on the main road it is little crowded around but cannot help it. Food is good. They really look after you in terms of your personal requirement, if any. People like Mr.Chari, Mr.Aditya and even their GM are really came across very friendly and caring and believe me these qualities really makes a difference in the service industry especially in the Hotel industry. It really depends how you motivate people around to work to the expectation of the guest. I will really recommend this hotel to all business or individuals guests to come and experience their hospitality.Kudos.............Satyajeet Parihar

Room Tip: Any Room ...............
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
10 Thank Satyajeet69

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had a very nice experience at Green Leaves Hotel, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad.

Nice rooms, good service from the staff and equally good food were some of the many plus points. The Front Office Manager, Aditya personally took very good care of everything. Will certainly recommend this hotel for any business or personal trip needs.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
9 Thank sumeetlal
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed there for a 24-48 hrs, pleasant experience and neat n tidy rooms.
Reception very helpful. Food is quite tasty and does not take very long once you order room service. Hotel service and infrastructure is on par with the likes of other Asian hotels like pan pancific, Somerset millenium or Ascott. Just need to work a bit more on customer service side to make it more proffessional.rThe prices are very resonable. This one is highly recommended. Will come here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
12 Thank Farhan39
San Francisco, California
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed at Green Leaves Hotel recently. I came there to attend a friend's marriage from USA. It was fantastic. Staff, customer service, food, cleanliness and ambiance. I was never expecting this kind of service in India. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank Steven281
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Today I visited this restaurant. The ambience was very good. But the table given to me was not clean. It had all somosa pieces under it. I voluntarily took a different table. I ordered Rava dosa, 2 mysore masala dosas, a plain dosa and a plate vada. Rava dosa came after 15 mins, and i was informed that vada is not available. I cancelled vada. For next 45 mins nothing was served. I got frustrated and enquired about it. After 5 mins, server told me that masala is spoiled and asked me order something else. I ordered 2 butter dosas. I asked if masala was damaged, they would have at least the plain dosa. No answer. After 10 mins the items ordered has been served. After having the dosa I took the dessert menu and half of the items are not available. Finally I had to pick what is available which was not served for the next 30 mins. I couldn't stand it anymore. I cancelled the dessert and asked for the check. They added the vada in the bill which they never served. I asked and they removed it but only the cost of the item, not the tax put on it. I wanted to run away from there so I paid and left. One of the highlights is that a server turns up every 5 mins with someone else's dish and asks if we ordered it. Very mismanaged. Food was not all that great. Dosas were sour and chutneys needed more salt. Overall, I will never go back here.

• Stayed December 2012
4 Thank krishnamentreddi

Travelers are raving about these Hyderabad hotels