“Excellent services in an impeccable manner”
Review of K & K

K & K
Ranked #2 of 5,656 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hyderabad, India
“Excellent services in an impeccable manner”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have been a regular visitor of Kebab and Kurries at ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad. Mr. A. Shiv Kumar, Senior Captain of ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad is providing excellent services in an impeccable manner. This is to put our appreciation of his good hospitality services.

Ashok Kundalia,
Managing Director,
Radiant Corporation Private Limited,
Hyderabad - 500 018.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank radiant2013

Hyderabad, India
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Shiva and Antony are great hosts, and Laskhit and Aamer are one of the best chefs in the city. Every meal, at either K&K or Dakshin, is memorable and better than the one before. I strongly recommend both these restaurants, and it's always good to ask what the restaurant recommends. They always go out of their way to make each meal special.

K&K also has the best Biryani in the city!

Rotterdam
“Wonderful plain Indian dishes”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Yesterday I decided to try something new and went to Kebabs and Kuries. I had something Indian with chicken (never am very good at remembering the name of these dishes) with garlic naan. It was a feast. The tripadvisor scores did not let me down. I only had a main dish which was more than enough for me. Most certainly I will come back here.
Only downsides about that evening were the rude parking staff at the entrance of ITC hotel and I was quite surprised that one of the waiters in the restaurant all of a sudden took away one of the chairs at my table. Even if I am sitting alone at a table for 4 it is common courtesy to ask if it is ok to take away one of the chairs.

Hyderabad, India
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We heard quite a bit about this place we were quite excited to go there. We went for Dinner on a Saturday Night

Food: Excellent
Service: Great.

Each dish was cooked in a unique style.

No doubt we will visit again and again.

Groningen, The Netherlands
“Ultimate service”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been fortunate enough to have dinned here twice. Both times i was amazed at the level of service. Kababs and Kuries offers an authentic Indian experience. the food is exilant and can be tailored to your preference of spiciness. and to top it all off, the second time i was there, the group i was with, had ordered ice cream for dessert. it took longer than usual for it to arrive. when the waiter returned with our dessert, he was slightly out of breath. turns out, (eruopean) ice cream wasn't on the menu, and the waiter RAN to the nearest store and picked it up for us! i wish i could give a 6 star (******) rating!!

• Visited November 2013