“Wonderful plain Indian dishes”
Review of K & K

K & K
Ranked #1 of 5,825 Restaurants in Hyderabad
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Yesterday I decided to try something new and went to Kebabs and Kuries. I had something Indian with chicken (never am very good at remembering the name of these dishes) with garlic naan. It was a feast. The tripadvisor scores did not let me down. I only had a main dish which was more than enough for me. Most certainly I will come back here.
Only downsides about that evening were the rude parking staff at the entrance of ITC hotel and I was quite surprised that one of the waiters in the restaurant all of a sudden took away one of the chairs at my table. Even if I am sitting alone at a table for 4 it is common courtesy to ask if it is ok to take away one of the chairs.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We heard quite a bit about this place we were quite excited to go there. We went for Dinner on a Saturday Night

Food: Excellent
Service: Great.

Each dish was cooked in a unique style.

No doubt we will visit again and again.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have been fortunate enough to have dinned here twice. Both times i was amazed at the level of service. Kababs and Kuries offers an authentic Indian experience. the food is exilant and can be tailored to your preference of spiciness. and to top it all off, the second time i was there, the group i was with, had ordered ice cream for dessert. it took longer than usual for it to arrive. when the waiter returned with our dessert, he was slightly out of breath. turns out, (eruopean) ice cream wasn't on the menu, and the waiter RAN to the nearest store and picked it up for us! i wish i could give a 6 star (******) rating!!

1  Thank John H
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The best North Indian food in town !

PANEER TIKKA .....it's the highlight ( we being vegetarians !!!!)

Our favs......paneer tikka , yellow daal , roti and DUMPUKTH BIRYANI

The staff is amazing.....SHIVA......ANTONY .... BHASKER
They listen to your specific demands and get the food organised accordingly.

If you can get the best food ....adjusted to EXACTLY as you want....you have a WINNER !!!!

My all time favourite ......think we visit at least twice a month .

KEEP IY UP GUYS...........SEE YOU .

1  Thank sarvesh129
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The kabab a were amazing.chicken just seem to melt into the mouth.love the entire setup ambience.in specific i guess manager shiva to very good care of us & kids.suggested the right food for kids & made our dinner wonderfull.thx to the chefs love the tenderness of kababs

1  Thank Eshna S