“Quality Bakery”

Ranked #1 of 102 Dessert in Hyderabad
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While returning,at Airport I could locate various out let.There was inside after security check in.I could buy cookies.there they offer variety of cookies like fruit,choco chip etc Quality was very good.keep it up.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,849)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Everytime I go to Hyderabad, I cannot leave without picking up biscuits for my whole family. Sugar-free for my dad, sweet and salt for my mom, chocolate for me and my wife and almond bisuits for my in-laws.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

At airport we could see many outlets and even after security check at basement.Due to less of time I could buy ony dee variety biscuits like choco ,fruit etc.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

A great place with the choicest collection of biscuits and other bakery products. Whenever we are in Hyderabad we ensure a visit to Karachi Bakery is on our agenda. We pick up biscuits not only for us but a host of relatives . Thank you Karachi Bakery.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I have visited many times to this place but this time i went for christmas goodies pick up.Had lotsof options with a huge spread of items.well maintained but i found many of items are pretty expensive as per quality and portion.Though i like karachi bakery for various options.

Date of visit: December 2019