“fantastic hotel, great staff - nothing to complain about!!!”

Park Hyatt Hyderabad
Ranked #11 of 343 Hotels in Hyderabad
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Unfortunately only here for the one night but will definalty be back!!! Great hotel, clean, spaciaous, staff polite, rooms immaculate and every thing in what you could possibly want. It was very reasonable for what was on offer and the oriental restaurant is highly recommended - i had the best Thai food outside Thailand!! We used the airport transport and also the car hire from the hotel and the rats are extremely good for a lovely car and exellent drivers. I really have nothing but good things to say!!

Room Tip: Just enjoy the experience!!!!
1  Thank mooer
ParkHyattH, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Hyderabad and taking time to review your stay experience.

We are happy to hear that your had an enjoyable stay and thank you for complimenting our product and services provided by our team.

We will be happy to share your comments about the Thai Food experience with our talented kitchen team and limousine service experience with our dedicated chauffeurs.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was my first trip to Hyderabad and I choose the Park Hyatt because of proximity to my office location. I had an excellent stay and found the quality of service to be much better than other Hyatt's I have stayed in other parts of the world. The rooms were spacious and up to Hyatt standards. They have a very good breakfasts in the mornings. The location is not ideal compare to other big hotels in Hyderabad and you really cannot walk to anywhere, but the service and room quality more than makes up for it. I will stay here next time I am back in Hyderabad.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Behruz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay during your first trip to Hyderabad. We are happy to hear your stay was enjoyable and we met your expectations.

We will be privileged to be at your service again and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

have now stayed the hotel for over 6 times. each time the experience is fantastic. great location, no noise, great food and what a beautiful property. by far one of the best i have ever been to. however, it is super costly. but worth every penny. the Spa is also very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
ParkHyattH, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad and taking your time to review your stay.

Through your positive feedback we have learnt that your stay at our hotel was enjoyable. Your motivating feedback will certainly make us strive for more superior results.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife for 3 nights from 18th april'14. We were there to enjoy the extended weekend and I must say that we enjoyed every bit of our stay here. A very nice hotel with great ambience and very courteous and helpful staffs. We stayed on the 6th floor with outside facing room. Although the view from the room was not very good but the room was very well appointed and very comfortable. Food was awesome. I would love to stay here again on my next visit to hyderabad.
Rajeev Ranjan
Faridabad

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
ParkHyattH, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ranjan,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Hyderabad. We were delighted to have your family staying with us and happy to learn that your stay was enjoyable.

Your motivating feedback on our product and services will certainly encourage our team to strive for more superior results.

We look forward to welcoming your family back in the near future.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

In Hyderabad you can stay at local indian hotels or in International hotels, but this trip we decided not to take a chance and make the safe choice to stay at the 5 Star PArk Hyatt. We were not dispointed.It was the right decision.
The rooms we got were very spacious, fantastic bed and beddings, large bathropom and big screen TV and much more with excellent amenities and coffee maker and more.

I fellt at home, with the surrounding I felt comfortable with.
There is so much going on in this city, so many colors and smells and new experiences that I was just happy to get back to my room to something familiar, to relax and have a good night sleep.

The breakfast was excellent and the serivce is superb.
All the staff are speaking well English, very helpful and very assisting .

I was very happy to see high alerts on the security front. As this city knew some attacks in the past I was glad to see the top security percusions they are taking which makes you feel safe when you sleep.
The food in the hotel was excellent. We ate 3 times at the Indian international restaurant on the ground level which was excellent. I Was asking for not spicy food and steemed fish and Rice and got exactely what I needed, My friend loved the indian specialties with its aromatic spices. Next time I hope to feel better and to enjoy it as well.
However I enjoyed the intalian restaurant and the Asian restaurants which had nice menus with excellent choices and very moderate prices which was a plus.

The service everywhere is top class, so on my next trip to Hyderabad you can find me at the hyatt again, I m not adventurous and not takling chance when it comes to my place to stay and eat,.
On top of this the location was excellent, very convenient to every where and to the city center with lots of shopping around.

1  Thank jaytourel
ParkHyattH, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Dr. Tourel,

We were privileged to have you staying with us and thank you for your time to review your stay experience.

Through your detailed and motivating feedback we are delighted to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable from the room accommodation to food & beverage experience and made you feel at home.

We will be happy to be at your service again and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

After The Fern Hotel treated me like dirt on the bottom of their shoes, I promptly checked out and found myself at the Hyatt. What a great hotel. Besides the fact that it is modern, clean, doesn't smell bad, super quiet rooms, decent wine, has lots of hot water; they also treat you like you are the only person staying there. I was greeted by every employee that I past with my name and a warm smile. Everyone knew my room number. Even the doorman. Even the elevators indicate which one is going to arrive after you push the button. I really didn't think there could be a hotel this nice in Hyderabad. I travel there a lot and this was the first time I truly enjoyed my hotel stay.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to review your stay experience.

We are truly delighted to hear that your stay at Park Hyatt Hyderabad was enjoyable and thank you for motivating feedback, which we will certainly share with our entire team.

We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stayed in Park Hyatt suite with nice and comfortable stay.Suite is large and comfortable. Sunken Tub in bathroom is really relaxing.All the staff are cooperative leave aside of Few in The Dining Hall resturant.But the Chef Mr Reddy prepeared home-style food for us on request as my Kids were looking for.
The hotel has good security system and is on the main road.
The Hotel does not have a smoking area so U have to go outside to smoke.
Room TV channels does not have adequate Entertainment Channels in Hindi

Room Tip: Room on the roadside are good.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
ParkHyattH, Park Hyatt Hyderabad Team at Park Hyatt Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that your family enjoyed their time with us. Thank you for complimenting our Chef Reddy for his attention to your family needs. We will certainly share your motivating feedback with him.

Being an international hotel we offer a wide selection of TV channels to cater different needs and preferences of our guests. Our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms, however the public areas are strictly non-smoking and have dedicated smoking areas for our guests.

We will be happy to be at your service again and look forward to welcoming your family back in the near future.