The Hyatt is a beautiful facility. The rooms have all the comforts you'd expect from a luxury hotel. Sheets and bed are probably the most comfortable I've had in India. I had an interior (atrium) room which was quiet; the hotel is in a dense area so exterior rooms would probably be loud. The bathroom was functional and aesthetically pleasing. Overall, I found the colors chosen for the rooms and lobby area to be very relaxing.
The hotel was empty when I stayed there. The staff was very helpful throughout and they all seemed to know what they were supposed to do. Service in the restaurants was excellent. On Friday night, there was a large private party at the hotel, but security coming into the hotel kept moving just fine.
Compared to other 4 and 5* hotels in Hyderabad, the restaurants are less of a focus here. The food was good, but not that memorable. (I didn't eat in the Italian restaurant, which they say is the premier one.) Great service and pleasant surroundings while dining, however.
* Lights didn't work on check-in (wouldn't turn off). Took several calls and about an hour to have them fixed.
* Folio didn't get emailed as per request. This was fixed when I complained about it on the hotel's survey.
Location is great for Banjara Hills or Jubilee Hills. Would be a 20-minute drive (minimum) to Hi-Tech City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Banjara Hills, an upmarket locality and commercial center in Hyderabad, this hotel is the first urban Park Hyatt hotel in India. A contemporary and elegant hotel offering business travelers and local guests, a sophisticated ambiance for their stay. The hotel features 185 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms, 24 suites and 41 service apartments. Each of the hotel's guestrooms and suites are among the largest in Hyderabad. It is equipped with a range of facilities and world class amenities which includes complimentary Wi-Fi access and a hi-tech media hub. Designed by the renowned architecture firm of John Portman & Associates, each room at the hotel is designed to cater to the discerning individual seeking privacy, personalized service and luxurious elegance of a contemporary hotel. Offering comforts of home and more, The Residence at Park Hyatt Hyderabad is the preferred address for all residents who look for a perfect blend of luxury and personalized services. The generously proportioned and well-appointed residence is the city's first and most contemporary and spacious fully serviced apartment. With 41 apartments forming The Residence, each one of them is set up with well- furnished intricate details and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Park Hyatt Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.