1,533 results
All reviews golden dragon the club lounge banjara hills the heart of the city indian restaurant business trip excellent service coffee shop beautiful property swimming pool excellent hotel biryani in room dining home away from home food quality room service courteous staff
Reviewed October 12, 2017

After staying at the Marriott convention center, I needed to go somewhere more upscale. This place did not disappoint. From the moment I pulled in, until I was in my room they made sure I was taken care of and had everything I needed. The hotel was gorgeous, very well kept, and overall very very comfortable. The staff is up to taj standards and the property was great,.

Pros:
Beautiful property
excellent location close to a lot of shopping, restaurants and other amenities.
the pool is excellent here. Very relaxing.
the rooms are large and clean
the staff was amazing.

cons:
none that I can think of.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments which we have noted. I am delighted to know of the wonderful experience that you've had with us on your recent stay at Taj Krishna Hyderabad. I will personally share your feedback with the team; who would be pleased to know of it.
Once again we thank you for your kind patronage and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I booked for 3 nights but it’s my first day here. I stayed here many times on my business trips, but it’s not at all suitable for family stay. Kids are restricted to some areas, staff will show exit. I have only given a great positive review before when I stayed few times on my business trip. But unfortunately I have to write a negative remarks on wonderful property. Very uncomfortable stay, no idea how to stay next two days here.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The name Hyderabad is attached to charminar biriyani and haleem.Charminar is the heritage icon of Hyderabad. Buses won't go near to charminar. Auto is cheap. People are nice. Good place.Mecca mashed is near by.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know of the wonderful experience in Hyderabad.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to Taj Krishna Hyderabad in your next visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 days from 6th October. Nothing exclusive except the sprawling land around. Rooms far below standards.need considerable improvements to catch up with other Taj hotels.food ok. Nothing exclusive. House keeping sluggish.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Edwin G
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

Please be rest assured that your feedback has been taken up by me with the concerned departments. Immediate steps have also been taken to improve the training and awareness of our staff towards this aspect of service. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that we are also undertaking soft refurbishment of the rooms in a phased manner. On your next visit , if you could let us know, your preferences will be taken care by me personally.

I would like to once again thank you for sharing the feedback as we at The Taj, welcome feedback from our discerning guests at all times in order to remove any inconsistencies that come in our way of delivering great service.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Taj Krishna, Hyderabad and assure you of the best in service and hospitality.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I visited the subject property with my friends for a conference in second week of September 2017, nice place to stay in Luxury and peace. Location is prime, ample parking space, variety of food to choose.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments which we have noted.