“Right royal treatment”

Ranked #17 of 318 Hotels in Hyderabad
New Delhi, India
“Right royal treatment”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you wish to be pampered, this is the place. while i was waiting for my check out and i was in a hurry, i saw the ultimate pampering that a client before me recd .. she was actually discussing with the reception staff abt nose-naval piercing, the pain one has to go thru (they were at it as to which was more painful Vs had most attractive outcome; value for pain) and no amount of my body language towards exasperation helped to hurry the chat as the lady was oblivious to others.. and the front office lady still chatted away with her.. Finally i had to get someone else to do my chek out and fortunately i made it in time for my flight! But having said that, it is a lovely hotel and the staff are extremely helpful, the facilities are amazing, and the location is terrific..

Room Tip: overlooking the swimming pool
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ganga D D
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we greatly value your feedback. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Taj krishna, Hyderabad soon.

Sarabjeet Singh
Director Operations-TAJGVK Hotels and Resorts Ltd., and General Manager-Taj Krishna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Arabic first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Recently, I stayed at the Taj Krishna in Hyderabad where the service was excellent. My arrival was after midnight and shown to my room quickly with no fuss and every courtesy. Breakfast service was restaurant standard and for more formal dining the hotel restaurants offer high quality choices. On my departure a late checkout was made available to suit my evening flight schedule. Room service was attentive but unobtrusive. The hotel is also located within a short walk of a good shopping centre

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we greatly value your feedback. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Taj Krishna, Hyderabad soon.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Recently, stayed in Taj Krishna, Hyderabad. Room was spacious, well furnished and well maintained. Service and staff members are exceptionally good. The food was excellent with too many items for breakfast. Nice ambiance especially the lobby area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this review, August 15, 2013

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in a club room and the service was very good. I was made to feel like a special guest and every request was attended to promptly and efficiently. Keep it up. I will definitely return. The food could have been a bit better but Overrall it was well worth the money.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Tarshiha
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed for a week long business trip and enjoyed every minute.
The service is excellent and the location is near major shopping centers and facilities, so I did not have to use transpiration to perform standard shopping.
In addition it has a very high level SPA and restaurants, its important (at least for me) to be able to eat well (as from my own experience a none-native must not eat at random/common places).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mograbi

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed May 7, 2013

There are some great things in this hotel: amazing breakfast with the maitre Sougata that takes really good care of you; a faboulous Indian Restaurant with perfect service and a very pleasant waiter Dipankar that will make the experience even better. The driver of the hotel that we hired for 3 full days is also really friendly and helpful. All the staff is great, the lobby and common areas beautiful and clean. However, compared to all the hotel, the rooms are very basic (I admit we got the cheapest one) and do not seem in line with the hotel. A little more effort to make them a more hi tech would make the hotel perfect (tv is not flat scrren, phones old and bath room material very conventional). Wifi is rather expensive (10 euro per day).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Fabio M
GMTKH, General Manager at Taj Krishna Hyderabad, responded to this review, August 13, 2013

Los Angeles
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel itself is elegant and breakfast spectacular. However they are overbearing as a staff and do not fulfill commitments. I was arriving very early in the morning -- about 5 AM-- but then had a meeting at 9 AM to attend. Using the internet I arranged for the hotel to arrange my transportation from the airport to the hotel. I specifically stated in my email that I would not be asking for an early arrival, just a place to change my clothes for the meeting and store my bags. Upon arrival a very nice male greeted me warmly and stated that they had a room for me. I was not told, until I was physically in my room and separated from my carry on bag (of course they wanted the bellman to bring up my luggage) that they had "saved" this room for me from the prior night and I would be expected to pay the full additional rate for the extra night. I was requested to sign a paper stating that I agreed to the outrageous extra fee for a room that I did not request and specifically had notified the hotel that I would not need. I felt coerced and signed the paper. I have complained to the Taj Hotels several times without ANY reply from them. There are other excellent hotels in Hyderabad --- do not be cheated by the Taj. As far as I am concerned I would never ever stay in any Taj property again. By the way, I travel widely around the world for business and have often been given rooms early without any additional fee.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business