First, one needs to have the right expectations. The Banjara is not a full fledged Taj Resort. It is not a Vivanta either. Its a unique property managed by the Taj.
Secondly, there is a lot written about the lake adjoining the hotel and how its dirty and stinking. Well, it is indeed dirty but we didn't really feel the stink although we spent a lot of time at the swimming pool which is beside the lake.
We (2 adults + 5 year daughter) were on a holiday in summer. We knew that the Hyderabad heat was bad but we actually had a good trip. Hyderabad has many attractions like the Laser Show, Snow World, Golconda Fort, Salar Jung museum and of course Ramoji Film City.
The Banjara was centrally located. Had good food options within the hotel and outside. The staff was very helpful and the swimming pool was much better than expected. The rooms were slightly small, but that's probably if you compare with Krishna - which was much more expensive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Taj Banjara Hyderabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Banjara Hyderabad Hotel Hyderabad
- Taj Banjara Hotel Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Taj Banjara Hotel
- Hotel Taj Banjara Hyderabad