“Very Pleasing:-)”

GreenPark Hyderabad
Ranked #18 of 307 Hotels in Hyderabad
“Very Pleasing:-)”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A very pleasant experience as soon as you enter the hotel. Very courteous hotel staff.Rooms are well maintained,and love the presenatation.Food is also tasty and very good service. Would love to come back again.

1 Thank AlokChauhan
GeneralManagerGPH, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your comments. We are grateful for your time and effort you have given feedback.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Warm Regards

K. Suvarna Kumar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
Vijayawada, India
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed in green park hotel on my official trip.i can say it is one of the best hotel in india. Staff in hotel are professional and gentle.i came to hotel at 6:30 am requested for early check in lobby staff responded very promptly and given room special thanks forsrikanth pradhan and kiran.

1 Thank venkatasures
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your comments. We are grateful to you for the time and effort that you have taken to give your feed back.

We are glad that your request for early check in has been taken care and your feedback have been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Green Park - Hyderabad.

Warm Regards

K. Suvarna Kumar
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I first stayed in April 2013 after an extremely disappointing night at another local hotel and was extremely impressed with my subsequent two week stay at Hotel Green Park. Building is beautiful, staff are very welcoming and cleanliness is extraordinary.

I'm currently in the midst of another long business stay and am very pleased so far. Food is wonderful, and staff bend over backwards to ensure your every need is met. Any concerns are quickly and happily addressed. I would highly recommend for a relaxing stay, business or otherwise.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Vijayawada, India
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Exceptional Treatment !! That is the only word I can Describe. I reserved this Hotel by seeing the feedback in Trip Adviser, I was received with open arms and Generously, Wonderful Room was given to me, so Spacious and comfortable.comfortable. Wi fi is Complimentry. Staff are so Professional and Friendly at the Right level Especially Srikanth is prompt and helped throughout my stay. Just a phone call away from all our needs.Complimentary Breakfast is one of the best i have seen. I felt staying in Green park is nothing but Paying 4 star Rate and availing 5 star Services. I cant expect anything more,Thanks for the Hotel Staff for making my stay so Pleasant..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank koganti90
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am British and have been working in Hyderabad for the last 4 months. I actually stay in a company property very close to the Green Park Hotel, which has a fabulous location in the heart of the city. I come to the hotel at least 3 times a week for breakfast and sometimes at weekends for lunch.
Sagar the restaurant manager can not do enough for you he always greets me whenever I am in the hotel and I class him as a friend now. He even gives me take away coffee after breakfast to take to the office :-) .. The buffett breakfast is fantastic value for money and very good quality food. I would also like to mention Sunita the lady who works on the travel desk she always arranges a cab for me on weekends and always greets with a smile. I advise anyone visiting hyderabad to try the Green Park you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky

Hi friends,

I am Mathew here, I was visited to Green Park hotel in the last year 2013. I am born and setteled in USA. I was been to India for 50 days on Business trip. I love the country and the traditions. In my trip i was at various parts of India.. bangalore, chennai, delhi and hyderabad. All these cities were i was travelled they are very dense populated, but they are one among the metropolitian fast growing cities. My manager who was received me in India, he have scheduled a meeting in Hyderabad on Weekend, unexpectedly it was postponed to week after and i got an opportunity to stay in Green Park hotel which is near Life style. I have never seen such a warm welcoming staff in any of the hotels in India where i was stayed at..., staff is very respective and resturant is very ambiance, housekeeping is very responsible and accomodation is very peacefull though i am in heart of the city. In the next year i am planning to visit India on business and holiday trip along with my lovely family. This time i will spend with my complete family in Green park and i have informed my assistants to reserve at the earliest.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Staff bihever and service is very good. Green park is the most nice hotel in Hyderabad. Bar and pub also very good.Acomodetion is pice full ............................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!:)

1 Thank Souvikmistry