“"I would say its best"”

GreenPark Hyderabad
Ranked #21 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
“"I would say its best"”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days. I would say that this hotel is the best to stay. Its not only a business hotel but also a good hotel to visit with family too. Locted in middle of the city. Service was awesome. Recieving of guest is appriciated. Above all stay was best than other hotels.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Pavan78
raj s, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Green Park !!

We thank you for your valuable feedback. It is a real delight to know that you liked our services and product and that we have been able to live up to your expectations.

looking forward to your continued patronisation.

Hotel Green Park
Hyderabad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed in the hotel twice on different occasions. Was booked through my client. First time, entered the hotel, Wi-Fi was not working in my room. Made a complaint the IT came and fixed it immediately. There was no light near the working area, when asked this was the design. Then they asked me to use the table lamp which never existed. Then they brought a desk lamp for me. Remote for TV was not working, reason batteries dried out. Since I had stayed in Green Park, Visag I knew about this hotel, but dint have any other choice but stay here. Night ordered for room service, food was horrible, ordered just roti & raita. Roti was dry, raita had only curd with so less onions, which dint taste good. Lassi was good. Next day came down for dinner as I was very hungry after my days work. Came down around 7:00 and was told dinner in buffet will start only at 8:00. When I went to the other restaurant they said they will open only at 7:30 and the dinner hall was closed. I was wondering how anyone will eat if the restaurants are closed. Went to the reception and asked the same question, after which they asked me to wait and then opened the restaurant. I found this really strange. When I came back to my room after the day’s work, when I was coming out of the bathroom I realised somebody had left the trash in my shelf. This really made me wondered was this hotel worth staying. First day I also saw the draws were also not cleaned. Second time of my travel the front office person came along with me to allot the room. Surprise it was a smoking room and the room was literally stinking. I just couldn’t understand this hotels service. They seem to be very famous in Hyderabad for their midnight Briyani festival which they kept telling me, but neither the rooms nor the food was worth mentioning. Of all the items I liked the dessert which served on the second day in the buffet, wish I had remembered the name of the dessert. Wouldn’t stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
raj s, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad !!

We thank you for your valuable feedback. We sincerely regret to know that we were not able to meet your expectations in various areas. We have taken a serious note of all the issues mentioned by you. Our Team has already initiated the corrective action to ensure that all the factors making your stay uncomfortable are addressed and we improve ourselves to give you a very comfortable and memorable stay.

We hope that we shall get a chance once again to welcome you to our Hotel in order to prove that we are committed towards our Guest comfort and shall do all what is needed to achieve the same.

Greenlands,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stay was pleasant .. Food was excellent and so was the service..The only irritation I had was the noise of the vacuum cleaner used in the mornings to clean the common areas.. maybe time to change to better vacuum cleaners ..

Greetings from Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad !

We thank you for your valuable feedback. Nothing is more pleasing than to know that our Guests have been pleased with our services and product. We shall continue to deliver the same and hope that you shall keen coming back to us.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wanted to stay at Marigold, but got booked on Green Park by mistake. Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The service is great and the rooms are well maintained. Food is surprisingly affordable and decent. Pricing is of good value for a business traveler. The only thing i didn't like was the slightly hard bed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Green Park !

We thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. Your feedback helps us to improve ourselves. We assure you that we shall be able to provide you with the soft beds during all your future visits.

Green Park
Bangalore
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stay at Green Park was an amazing experience. The courteous staff, multi cuisine even in the buffet breakfast, room service all made it a memorable stay. Look forward to my next stay at GP !!

Dear Team GP - keep up the good job :)

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Shreejayanthi G
raj s, General Manager at GreenPark Hyderabad, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Shreejayanthi,

Greetings from Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad !

We thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad. Also, we appreciate that you have taken time to write a review your experience.

It is very delightful to know that you had a memorable stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Greenlands
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A vey well run hotel with efficient and helpful staff. Very interesting city. The hotel in itself was very conveniently located from my work point of view that is.
The rooms though niice were a little old. However no complaints at all. |the breakfast was good and so was the restaurant food. The bar was okay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad !

We thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad and also for your valuable feedback about your stay,

We are very pleased to know that you liked our product and services. We assure you that we would continue to do our good work so as to improve your experience further.

Looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel.

Kanpur
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very good and centrally located hotel. Smooth checkin, fast and good service, wide array of choices in the breakfast buffet with adequate numbers of waiters for service. I would like to come back again.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Mr Ashish,

Greetings from Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad !

We thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Hyderabad. We also thank you for your valuable feedback about your stay.

We are delighted to know that you were happy with our product and services and also we were able to meet your expectations. We assure you that we shall continue to do the same good work so that you continue to enjoy our hospitality.

Looking forward to welcome you soon in Green Park, Hyderabad.