“A good place to stay”

Ranked #8 of 316 Hotels in Hyderabad
Redmond, Washington (USA)
“A good place to stay”
Reviewed August 29, 2004

I stayed at the Sheraton for a week in May 2003. My international flight arrived in the early morning hours, and when I arrived at the hotel at 5 am, my room was not ready, but they kindly gave me a nicer room, and let me know they would move me when my room was available, which they did, with little effort on my part.
The international buffet restuarant was excellent and I ate breakfast there every morning. I tried the other restaurants too. In general, the food was excellent quality and the portions were huge.
May is typically the hottest month of the year in Hyderabad, with average high temperatures of 104F / 40C, but my room was always cool, and there is a very attractive swimming pool as well.
The Sheraton truly caters to westerners staying in India, which was perhaps one of the reasons I wasn't so fond of it - if I was going half way around the world, I didn't want to stay in a place that insulated me from the culture. Having said that, I travelled with colleagues who preferred to stay there for that reason (although they didn't say that in so many words).
This is a five-* hotel, and when you stay here, you'll be treated like royalty (even moreso if you tip well!)

5 Thank Robsch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Travelers also viewed these Hyderabad hotels
Taj Krishna Hyderabad
Trident Hyderabad
#3 of 316 in Hyderabad
Vivanta by Taj Begumpet
#14 of 316 in Hyderabad

Been to ITC Kakatiya? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about ITC Kakatiya

Property: ITC Kakatiya
Address: 6 - 3 - 1187, Hyderabad 500016, India
Location: India > Telangana > Hyderabad District > Hyderabad
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Family Hotel in Hyderabad
#4 Spa Hotel in Hyderabad
#6 Luxury Hotel in Hyderabad
#8 Romantic Hotel in Hyderabad
#9 Business Hotel in Hyderabad
Hotel Class:5 star — ITC Kakatiya 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your ITC Kakatiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Itc Kakatiya Hyderabad