ITC Kakatiya
  • Pool
Taj Falaknuma Palace(Hyderabad)
$331
1,330 results
All reviewsk kdeccan paviliondakshin restaurantmarco polohead conciergemassage chairguest relationskebabcoffee shopthalispecial thanksbusiness tripspecial mentionexcellent servicethe heart of the cityhome away from homegreat hospitality
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The stay was great.
Staff were excellent and eager to help.
Eating options are good.
Location is central.
Room was good but slightly aged and could do with some refurbishing.
On the whole had a great time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JnKumar
ITCKAKATIYA, General Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and indigenous hospitality of The ladies and Gentlemen of the ITC Kakatiya in the land of Nizams , at Hyderabad India .

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I came to this restaurant with a friend to try the cousine of South India. The restaurant really impressed me. It's very traditional and the taste of the dishes are so delicious. Chef lakshit took care of us, very nice and kind chef. I recommend this restaurant 100% if you really want to have a lovely memory.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Ana Rocío G

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable. Your appreciation is what encourages and motivates us in making every moment a WOW experience. Needless to say Chef Lakshit is very delighted to have been able to serve you to your expectations

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was pleased with the cleanliness and friendliness of this hotel. I felt safe and comfortable for my business trip. The hospitality was immense. If i needed assistance it was provided and i did not have to chase them. I was recognised and generally greeted by name and my preferences became known. The room was more than adequate - i opted for room service each evening and the sofa area provided a nice comfortable resting area prior to retiring. The menus for all means were extensive and i was able to make special requests.

Room Tip: It is difficult to escape the traffic noise in India - The hotel is set well back from a busy road but all drivers like using their horns. These are heard from most rooms - but not to the extent of disturbing sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cate W

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I chose this hotel over some newer ones because of the location and because the style seemed more to my taste. I didn't regret my choice, but some refurbishment is definitely needed. The furniture in the room I stayed in is tired and dysfunctional - e.g. drawers that stick and are too small to put anything in anyway; closet doors that don't close properly. I didn't unpack as it wasn't really possible. There was no stand for a second suitcase even though there is plenty of space in the room. The bathtub was cracked. The pool area needs renovation too, e.g. separate changerooms for men and women please (!). On the other hand, staff is very helpful and hospitable, good spa, pretty lobby and garden, reasonably priced. I might choose the Westin or Trident next time as I'm sure the rooms would be better, but I also might not because I'm equally sure this hotel has more charm. Wish the small things I've mentioned could be fixed - would then be a great hotel rather than a fairly good one.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

More over, we highly appreciate your feedback on the improvements suggested and assure you that appropriate actions to improve the same have been initiated.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed here for a business trip to Hyderabad.

The hospitality, room and food experience is always a hallmark of an ITC stay, and this hotel was no exception. Very thing was effortlessly on time and precise. The hotel staff was very helpful as well.

Will surely recommend staying here.

Room Tip: All rooms good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ITCKAKATIYA, Manager at ITC Kakatiya, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014