Myself with my aged parents stayed in this castle - a truly designed castle for 6 days... It was really a different place to stay and very relaxing... We made this vacation in last week after 2 years... Na d really enjoyed the place.. Rooms are Small but Nicely maintained. Ample of food verity and testy. Very near to Lumbini Park, NTR Park and Birla Mandir. All the major spots are not more than 40 mins drive... In short we are very satisfied our vacation and the quality service in this cheap rate...
The only thing we dis-liked, the attitude of the Travel Desk representative. Not all of them, but few of them are not co-operative and also they don't allow to take any private pre-paid cab out-side the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete getaway from mundane business class hotels – a centrally located 4 star boutique hotel in the city of pearls and minarets – Hyderabad. Built on the lines of a Bavarian Castle-Schloss Neushwanstien, this abode of royal luxury and gorgeous grandeurs is constructed in medieval European architectural style and is in front of the Andhra Pradesh State Secretariat, Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amrutha Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Amrutha Castle Hotel Hyderabad
- Best Western Hotel Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Best Western
- Best Western Hyderabad