Amrutha Castle
  • Breakfast included
$194
$103
  • Pool
All reviewsbirla mandirclub membershipswimming poollumbini gardensnow worldhussain sagar laketravel deskmajor attractionstank bundsightseeing placeswalkable distancethe heart of the cityhouse keepinghotel is centrally locatedreception staffbuffet breakfaststar property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 19, 2012

this 4 star property is very big and almost near to all the major visiting places and malls in hyderabad are around 3 to 4 km from this hotel and there is birla temple behind this hotel and can be walked to reach there

Room Tip: if you do not like the music, ask for the room away from the pub
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
manoj k, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Mr Makhija,

Greetings of the day!

This is with reference to the feedback of your stay at Best Western Amrutha Castle, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking out time to share your inputs and comments.

We regret for the disturbance caused by music from the Banquets and the same issue is been strongly taken ensuring it will not happen in future.

Do let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your stay comfortable for future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Regards,

Venkatesh S

Reviewed November 15, 2012

+ve :
The location is good to travel to many attractions and shopping.
The staff was courteous.
The travel desk and their cars and drivers are very good to plan and execute it

-ve :
We had to fight for getting fresh bath towels every day.
The room service has a significant delay built into their delivery of food.
The housekeeping needed to be pushed for cleaning the rooms.
The taste of food was not in line with price charged for it.
The bathroom bath section was not designed properly , first once you close the shower curtain there is no room to put ur bucket and yourself without having that plastic curtain sticking to your back or stomach all the time , the water did not drain fast enough making entire bathroom wet and no bath mats to absorb wetness , real slippery on vitrified tiles with one's wet feet.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mr Rahul,

At the outset I would like to thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Best Western Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the room & bathroom bath section, food, Housekeeping and room service at the Hotel. I profusely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you upon your visit. We do take great care that our esteemed guest don't face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning, understanding and catering to the needs of the guests. I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the re-occurrence of such.

Thank you once again, for your valuable time and consideration. Assuring you of the best of attention and service at all times.

Regards

Venkatesh S

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Ahh novelty hotels, driving up and seeing the Castle shaped hotel I knew I couldn't tell if I was in for a good time or a bad time. A castle hotel on a business trip, really, is it possible, is that within company guidelines. The hotel has a big neon sign out the front proudly displaying that it is a four star property.....ok so where do we start with this one.

Check in was ok the staff were friendly. In the lobby there is a letter from the white house stating the George Bush stayed here and loved it!! Either George has no style (probably!) or it just fake. The staff handed over an old style key on a chain (not quite like in medieval Castle times but similar) and I went to my room. The rooms are VERY basic (medieval times). There was an empty fridge, tea and coffee and an old school miniature box TV from the 1980's (medieval times). The bathroom is tiny but relatively modern. The bed was as hard as rock (medieval times). One positive is that the internet although its charged its pretty fast. Luckily the staff came around with water in the evening. Bring your earplugs as the hotel is extremely loud you can either hear everything.

In the morning the breakfast was deplorable and very limited, half the buffet was empty and the staff didn't seem interested in re-stocking. Think dry pancakes with no toppings available, broken toasters and incapable staff.

Overall this is not 4* probably about 2.5* at best. But I guess I am in Castle so perhaps the hotel would be classified as 4* back in Medieval times so maybe im just missing the point or refusing to get in the spirit of things "excuse me sir wherefore art thou a good hotel in this city".

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank superpang
manoj k, General Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear sir,

Greetings from Best western Amrutha castle Hyderabad...

we are pleased to receive the feedback from you at the foresight we deeply apologizes for the inconvenience caused during your stay in our hotel, at first we would like to inform that we at Amrutha castle was fully booked in those days,

We are in the process of Major renovations, Now we have recently changed the locking systems, & beds, .
T.V are in the process of changing ,

Hope on your next visit we, at Amrutha castle would taken care all your needs with your required mentioned above,

waiting to welcome you at the hotel earliest.

Best regards
Amrutha Castle

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I am member of Country vacation, I went through country vacation ,
V.good hotelwith v.good food & hospitality , we stayed there 7 Nights & we enjoyed very much.location is also v.good.the breakfast and lunch buffet which was excellent. over all v.good experience with Nice location , friendly staff , decent rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle,Hyderabad!!!

Thank you for patronizing Hotel Amrutha Castle as your preferred hotel in Hyderabad. Our constant endeavor is to provide our guests a memorable experience.

We feel privileged by your good words of appreciation for the entire team and our property at large. It is feedbacks such as given by you that keeps the team motivated and encourages them to continue to deliver guest experiences.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you to Amrutha Castle in the near future.

Regards
Anand Raj.S

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The Best Western Amrutha Castle looked pretty good from outside and the location is fine but the hotel was terrible.The rates were too high for the rooms which we were given.The room was pretty bad for the price we paid.The health-club was bad.The only thing worth was the breakfast and lunch buffet which was excellent.The room service was average.Overall,a bad experience!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GaneshKSalian
AmruthaCastle2014, Front Office Manager at Amrutha Castle, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2016

Dear Sir
Greetings from Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad!!!

We thank you very much for having your valuable feedback & shown interest towards our Castle.

At the outset I would request you to accept my profound apologies for the inconvenience faced upon your visit at Hotel Amrutha Castle, Hyderabad.

It is with great concern I have made a note of your comments on the incident. We do take great care that our esteemed guest do not face any inconvenience, so on this occasion an acceptable standard has clearly not been met.

Customer feedback has always been an integral part of our learning, understanding and catering to the needs of the guests. I would like to assure you that the matter has been taken up most strongly with the concerned department heads and necessary amends have been made to avoid the occurrence of such.

Regards,