Firstly, I requested the tarrif by email to the hotel staff (reception I guess), it took my 5 reminder follow up calls for me to get the tarrifs. I was very impressed by the website and pictures of the hotel, but when I actually visited the hotel, I found it one the worst hotels i have ever visited. The reception area was always stinking and rooms I believe were of early 1990's time. When I informed that I am not happy with the hotel and going out to search for other options, they immediately offered me executive room at the price of standard room. Better to go for Katriya Hotels and towers (Around 5 km from this hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete getaway from mundane business class hotels – a centrally located 4 star boutique hotel in the city of pearls and minarets – Hyderabad. Built on the lines of a Bavarian Castle-Schloss Neushwanstien, this abode of royal luxury and gorgeous grandeurs is constructed in medieval European architectural style and is in front of the Andhra Pradesh State Secretariat, Hyderabad. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Amrutha Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Amrutha Castle Hotel Hyderabad
- Best Western Hotel Hyderabad
- Hyderabad Best Western
- Best Western Hyderabad